Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-18-2011, 12:34 AM)truth be told Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 10:33 PM)curiouscat Wrote: Just wondering has anyone ever looked for rap sheets on Joe and Maggie Cromer, JC's uncle and aunt who spoke at the first press conference the night of the murder's with Lisa's uncle? I hope I I am not breaking rules, I am not calling them out as suspects, they just made themselves well known the first night and then disappeared. Is that Maytee's sister? Do you remember her, Aunt Maggie, seeming to almost laugh through the interview though media cut her off after seconds? Or her strange laugh-like, joker expression in the Toledo Blade? Maybe she was on xanax to remain calm....but.... They said he was so close to them that he was like a son...though now they have become silent and almost forgotten, conveniently invisible...this is not an accusation per say, so I hope i am not in trouble on here. I very much respect LC and the Dutchess, but with all the criminal records pulled regarding anyone we can find associated, what about them? I am not a great sleuth like many of you...so I am just putting it out there....can anyone do a search on them? Just a curious cat, who has felt bad vibes....

This couple is the only positive influence that Johnny had in his life. Johnny was like a son to them....you have no idea what they are going through. I can assure you that the picture of Aunt Mag was a bad editors choice to use (their tears are real and genuine). Maggie is the complete opposite of her "Evil" sister. For nearly 5 years Johnny lived with his aunt and uncles house while Mommy was no where no be found. Poor Johnny to be born into that enviroment. Things all changed once Mommy came back in the picture.

Tell us why you say Maytee is "evil" (not that I find that hard to believe). Also, do you know anything about her affinity for witchcraft?

And, were her people from the Mariel boat lift from Cuba?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 02-18-2011, 12:44 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM