Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-17-2011, 11:43 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 11:38 PM)jash Wrote: UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: My son is in the basement, tied up with a towel (ph). I just saw him through the window. The police were (EXPLETIVE DELETED) earlier and did absolutely nothing!

Quote:UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Both cell phones are on the ground, and we can see the people. Him and his girlfriend are tied up in the basement!

911 OPERATOR: Cell phones on their bodies?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: With cell phones on their bodies!

911 OPERATOR: She`s unclothed with (INAUDIBLE) pants on.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: She only has pants on! And their hands are tied!

I think everyone can agree that the "unidentified female" is Maytee as she keeps saying my son.

More stuff that bothers me...

1. She says, "I just saw them" Yet it has been reported in PRINT that she waited in the car while her husband and cousin went to see if they could see anything. The cousin comes running back yelling call an ambulance, call the police...so Maytee did not see them when she said she did.

2. I can't see any way where you would say the word towels instead of duck tape.

3. The basement??? I don't even know where the hell she got this...You don't confuse a kitchen/family room combo with a basement.

4, Cell phones on their bodies? LE did not report this tho they reported cell phone parts strewn all over...I just think this is completel fabrication

5. Lisa has no top on. Lisa's uncle has confirmed that Lisa was still in her uniform..she was not found undressed.

All of Maytee's 911 calls in my opinion are half truths and complete fabrication and exaggeration about what was said and what occurred, and what she saw or didn't see. I swear, everything she says muddies the water further and makes it more difficult to weed out fact from fiction.

I agree. I just want to know how she knows so much when she was
not there. Did someone tell her they might do that to Johnny? Was
that a threat she received? DId she speak to someone who was
there? Were the phones on the bodies and she or her husband are
the only ones whg know this? I do not think a parent would even see
a phone if encountering such a scene.
maybe i'm not understanding u but Maytee was there. She was relaying to the 911 operator what her cousin and husband were seeing???????

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kitty1 - 02-18-2011, 01:50 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM