Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-18-2011, 10:15 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote: The following is Tiffanys part of a converstaion she was having on Wednesday evening at, or around the same time, she was on this thread answering questions (Notice the time stamp)

Tiffany Williams wth is jxxxx talking about.axxx i dont think your slow because i dont understand either.and i kno i aint slow so it must b her...lol
Wednesday at 5:29pm.

Tiffany Williams bytch dont get fuked up again..wyt ur smart ass mouth.u aint gonna tell me u got brain damage like u did cxxxxxx when she was gonna beat ur ass cuz i dont care trick..u betta reconize who ur talkin to.i aint no bytch...
Wednesday at 5:47pm.

Tiffany Williams shyt not this bytch foreal...shyt u betta ask jxxxx bout me n mine foreal..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!period..!!!!
Wednesday at 6:04pm.

Tiffany Williams shyt aint no scare dis way...bytch u beeta keep ur ass on da east side riverratt.....i aint pressed bout u or da next...@ rxxxx...u kno me..i aint pressed..!
Wednesday at 6:07pm.

Tiffany Williams idc where ur from ...shyt....jus ask bout me ma 4real..ill get down wyt u or da next....
Wednesday at 6:11pm.

Tiffany Williams Jxxxx U LOCKED UR SELF IN DA CAR N WHEN SHE TOLD U 2 GET OUT U TOLD HER U HAD BRAIN DAMAGE U COULODNT FIGHYT......HAHAHA...DATS SCARED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WEIRD! She forgot to end the converstaion with a blessing from God! lol

I was dying on here the other night when the majority of the posters were telling her to write a book & do a book tour & take care of her precious babibois all the while knowing this converstaion was going on lol

Two things about Tiffany, One I believe the true Tiffany is the one on FB where she's comfortable. It's the difference between how you act at home (FB) & how you act in public around people you don't know (Mock) So the act the other night didn't fool me. 2nd, as far as Tiffanys story goes, I put more weight on the 911 call & her part with all of the Ummms. That story was in the midst of what was happening where she didn't have much time to think. The story 2 weeks later has changed as Kat pointed out. Did she immediatly call right back? (911 story) or did she wait an hour (current story) As a couple others have pointed out, it would make sense for her to now say that she waited an hour because JC told her he'd call her back, as to take the glaring eye off of her & why she waited so long. I'd also like to remind everyone that the perps took some time to do this. If the perps walked up on JC, on the phone, with no knowledge of who he was talking to, don't you think that they would have been concerned that the unknown person JC was talking to may come by or call someone else (authorities) to come by & check things out? That bothers me.

You make a very important point here. So if Tw really heard the altercation then the perps had to know they were not in danger of being caught because they knew who was calling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ZEROSPHERES - 02-18-2011, 11:34 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM