Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-18-2011, 11:57 AM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 11:53 AM)HeartBreaker Wrote: hi. i'm new to posting here but as a toledo native, i've been following the case from the start. my family knew the straubs when i was very young (i am not claiming to know them well enough to answer and questions about them) and the case is truly a sad one. as others have said, once i found Mock i have not read much else... you truly do run a wonderful site.
so... i am pretty sure that i've read the majority of the thread BUT if i did indeed miss something that's already been discussed, i apologize.
there is something i'm very curious about... on the 31st my mom sent me a link to the story the blade had on their site. (i for the life of my cannot find a working copy of it now!) it was basically just a cover of the general story... what happened etc. but there was a girl that was at the house and quoted in the article. i do not remember word for word what she said but basically that she had received a facebook message from LS late the night before saying she wanted her to come over and hang out. i think she said she noticed the messages in the morning but then couldn't get in touch with LS so she stopped over at the house and then when hearing about the murder feared that it had been LS that was one of the victims. this girl said she and LS grew up together. i'm not saying she had anything to do with the murder but i haven't heard anything about this girl since. i'm just wondering if anyone else knows anything about this. it seems strange she received facebook messages from LS late the night of the murder about coming over if TW and Z were the only ones going over there. unless she meant she got them the previous night when they had supposedly had a party.
does anyone know anything about this or have a link or copy of that article where she is mentioned?

thanks for having me on mock!

I believe the girl (a neighbor) was on the news. She made a general statement about getting a message about gathering with LS soon. I don't think it was a "come over tonight" invite, but I could be wrong.

thank you. i feel like i remember her being quoted that she received the message "late at night". do you recall such a thing being said? it probably doesn't matter, i guess i was just curious.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by HeartBreaker - 02-18-2011, 12:02 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM