Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-18-2011, 02:51 AM)kitty1 Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 01:40 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 01:16 AM)curious Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 11:38 PM)jash Wrote: UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: My son is in the basement, tied up with a towel (ph). I just saw him through the window. The police were (EXPLETIVE DELETED) earlier and did absolutely nothing!

Quote:UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Both cell phones are on the ground, and we can see the people. Him and his girlfriend are tied up in the basement!

911 OPERATOR: Cell phones on their bodies?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: With cell phones on their bodies!

911 OPERATOR: She`s unclothed with (INAUDIBLE) pants on.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: She only has pants on! And their hands are tied!

I think everyone can agree that the "unidentified female" is Maytee as she keeps saying my son.

More stuff that bothers me...

1. She says, "I just saw them" Yet it has been reported in PRINT that she waited in the car while her husband and cousin went to see if they could see anything. The cousin comes running back yelling call an ambulance, call the police...so Maytee did not see them when she said she did.

2. I can't see any way where you would say the word towels instead of duck tape.

3. The basement??? I don't even know where the hell she got this...You don't confuse a kitchen/family room combo with a basement.

4, Cell phones on their bodies? LE did not report this tho they reported cell phone parts strewn all over...I just think this is completel fabrication

5. Lisa has no top on. Lisa's uncle has confirmed that Lisa was still in her uniform..she was not found undressed.

All of Maytee's 911 calls in my opinion are half truths and complete fabrication and exaggeration about what was said and what occurred, and what she saw or didn't see. I swear, everything she says muddies the water further and makes it more difficult to weed out fact from fiction.

There's also conflicting reports and the lights being on...if what TW claims is accurate that only the light in the stairwell was on, how did the cousin see the bodies? Guess you would have to re-create the scenario to find out...dunno but i get more confused with every post

someone brought up a good point, last night, & I really think it's how it went down. I think JC's father kicked the door in, BEFORE that last 911 call was made, where Maytee is saying she can see her son lying inside the house, etc ... As soon as he kicked in the door, & saw what he saw, I imagine, THAT'S when Maytee called again (the last time)

we know that. that has never been in question. the last 911 call is when she reports that they have been found. i don't understand what u r saying????? of course they would find the bodies and then call 911. u r not making any sense at all???????????????????

hahahah!... no I wasn't, sorry bout that; I was extremely tiredSmiley_emoticons_biggrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Jane - 02-18-2011, 01:31 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM