Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
is it possible to know if they victims had been tazed shortly before they died? i just can't imagine that johnny (in particular) could be taped up and have a bag placed over his head and taped unless he was either already incapacitated or at gunpoint. i think they victims may have been strangled and then they bags put on "just to make sure".

i can also see the possibility of the "plan" to be to get lisa to show them where the safe was and/or open the safe for them. i wonder if the realization that there wasn't a safe angered the perps and that is when the perps decided to kill them? i can see the perps not wanting to shoot their guns because of the noise in a quiet neighborhood on a quiet winter night, and also then they would probably have to dispose of the gun, and if they are going to kill two people over a relatively small amount of money, then i doubt they'd want to have to throw a gun away because guns aren't cheap.

it also sounds like a good chance that the perps followed the victims into the house when they got home. were they waiting outside when the victims got home. i bet lisa and johnny were using the garage. why wouldn't you when it's that cold and parents out of town? so, perps hiding out of sight, they know victims are almost to lisa's, car pulls into garage, perps approach side of garage door, the victims push the button to lower garage door as they enter house, perps slip into garage, the victims don't lock door between garage and house since big garage door is closed, perps enter house.

anyway, just some thoughts on the seemingly limitless possibilities.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by catch22 - 02-18-2011, 08:51 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM