Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Hi Netsleuth!

I too thought about the pants, in regards to strangulation as well. Because there is some confusion over the fact that LS may have been partially dressed or fully dressed- with that to consider, I wondered too, if she could of been in the process of changing clothes at the time of the attack.

Perhaps someone here can answer the question on the time it takes for evidence to process. My guess is it would depend on the type of evidence- trace, fiber... actual DNA, the amount of DNA available to sample, and the type of testing that will be done on the DNA.

For DNA, they will most likely need to run analysis on the victims as well, and perhaps the family members as well, to determine that it came from an outside source, not identified.
Perhaps another poster as more specifics on the timing of this?

There are also phone records to consider, as I am sure they will be investigating the calls to the victims cell phones, and even the phone records of the people who had calls to, and from, the victims- and cell phone pings could determine a great deal of information, especially in regards to the "friend" who had been on the phone with one of the victims.

One thing of interest, would be her cell phone location at the time she was on the phone with one of the victims, and since she reported that she went to the home, and noticed it was ransacked, I would imagine they would want to look at the cell phone pings, to determine, if and when, that in fact happened. Regretfully, I have no idea how long it would take to collect this type of cell phone information, anyone know more about this?

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 02-19-2011, 07:57 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM