Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
All of this is just speculation on my part- and its only what I "think" could of happened, but my idea is,that the "friend" if involved in setting a robbery up, called the couple, and needed a ride.Hypothetically speaking- If the victims had stated that they were on their way out the door now, or, that they were leaving in a few minutes, once the call ended, this information could of been relayed, to the person (s) that were going to rob the house- who I imagine would of been parked nearby.

If there was any delay in the victims leaving as quickly as they said they had planned to leave- the killers may have arrived, before they had left, or while they were leaving.

Without knowing the exact plans that were made between the victim, and their 'friend" there is much to speculate, and few facts to look at.

It has been stated that the victim usually changed from her work uniform, right after work- could she of left work later than she was scheduled? That would be interesting to know, but at this point, I have not located anything stating what time she left work, unless there is something I have missed.

So the idea behind that theory, is they may not of been expected to be there, but for whatever reason, had not left the home at the time, the perps expected them to be gone.

Just my thoughts, and I could totally be off the mark.

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 02-19-2011, 08:39 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM