Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-19-2011, 12:12 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:50 AM)truth be told Wrote: Am I the only that finds it very strange that a couple is murdered inside of the girlfriends parents home....and out of 6-billion people in the world, the people who actually find them dead just happens to be the boyfriend's parents...hmm. I find it hard to believe that they are so much smarter than trained officers. And as far as Maytee having special powers...please! She is as about clairvoyant as Oprah Winfrey is a Lounge singer.
Another thing: why did the parents convienently catch two separate rides over to the house instead of driving one of their vans. It is odd that Maytee had to call her cousin in the middle of the night to come and pick her up to drive her over to the house...instead of driving herself. And if you listen to the very first 9-11 call...Maytee is able to tell the operator the exact adress of the house, it is a four digit address. I'll bet that there aren't a lot of people who know the exact address of their own parents home...yet alone their son's girlfriends parents house. it is clear that Maytee knows more than what she is saying....I sure hope that investigators don't screw this up.

I disagree and here why, JMO>
1. They are not smarter, they were much more emotionally invested as to where their son and his gf were, when they were told he was suppose to pick some up, never showed up and hasn't been answering his or LS phones for at least 2hrs and that he was arguing/yelling with/at someone. (and who knows what else TW actually said to them). The phones are dead and the cops were there at least twice and did nothing, oh yeah, I would be ready to kick that door in myself!

2. Maytee may have been so worked up that her cousin offered to drive her. She was having panic attacks, that's why they sent medics.

3. We don't know how many times Maytee has been to LS house while they were going out together and JC moved there, he was living there, so who knows how many times she may have picked him up there? She also may have sent Xmass cards, birthday card for LS, who knows. I don't find that odd at all.

I don't believe Maytee was involved with anything to do with JC and LS deaths, nada, nothing. Do I think she is a bit fruit looped, yep.

I agree with everything you've said here, Kat. As a parent myself, I'm sick thinking about the agony his parents suffered that night during the escalating panic when they couldn't reach their son and the eventual horror of discovering his dead body. Could this have been set up deliberately as a message to them? In fact, Tiff delivered the father to the house. She may not have predicted that the mother would first ask LE to do a welfare check. I'm pretty certain that either one of his parents would willingly have taken his place if it meant their son would be spared, and I can't think of a stronger way to send such a message if that was the intention.

It was also mentioned that an original condition of Johnny's parole was that he live with his mother, so she probably received mail for him that had to be re-addressed, in which case she'd know his new address by heart. I have a friend who died many years ago and I still remember her address from when I used to write to her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by onefortheroad - 02-19-2011, 12:33 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM