Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-19-2011, 12:09 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:30 AM)Adub Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:00 AM)kfran Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 12:11 AM)Adub Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 11:50 PM)LoserCity Wrote: ahhh....so what's with using all the 3's in some writing? I think TW's death space page was like this.

I found it interesting too that DC and his friends are wearing blue in each of their photos yet in many of TWs FB posts she says things like "wat up blood?" I don't know anything about this stuff, so it may be nothing, but TW also had a video posted at one time on DS that was called Blood Walk or something to that effect.

Bloods use 3 instead of c(rips). C is the 3rd letter of the alphabet. Hence the 3.

I thought the "3" was in place of "E." It appears that way in all of TW posts.

I'm just saying bloods don't use the letter c. Instead they use a 3. Just like crips don't use the letter b. Anything I know comes from gang education classes given by a Gang Task Force. I had to do the training for my job. Where I live the gangs are more defined. Toledo is all mixed up it seems. More tolerant of others maybe? Who knows.

If this is related to gangs then I would look to Johnny's neighborhood before he went to prison. Who was he hanging with then versus after he got out.

Gangs and drugs go together for sure. Such as selling them. And if you are not living the gang lifestyle and you're involved in selling drugs you can get in deep shit. Especially if you take business away for known drug dealing gangsters. The scales in the kitchen say something, imo. And the baggies. And it don't say Percocet.

So Johnny had just recently started hanging out with his childhood friends again. When was the Pro Bowl?

You make some good points, and the killings would have sent a sharp message to Johnny's gang, if he was in one. Tiffany's 'fallen soldier' was a Blood, and so is her current BF (AG, I think, though I gather she gets it on with ZB too). That would make her a Blood too or at least show where her loyalties lie.

I know I'm fixated on TW, but there's no way it was just coincidence that she was there on the night of the murders.

Does anyone know if John Clarke Sr was part of a gang?

Someone posted something, & the more I think about it, I really think they're probably right. (sorry, I can't remember who posted it, or I'd give credit) Anyway, I think it's very possible, TW wasn't going anywhere with Johnny & Lisa, that night. I think they were taking dope to TW ???. I can understand her making up a story about playing pool, IF this is the case. She's not going to come out & say 'yeah, Johnny was coming over to drop off some weed' (or whatever) .. JMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Jane - 02-19-2011, 02:10 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM