Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-19-2011, 09:01 AM)LoserCity Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 01:04 AM)JustSayin... Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 11:12 PM)LoserCity Wrote: I don't think she was smart enough to text and call, but I think her friends who are all robbery experts (according to their rap sheets) have been around the block enough to know what needs to happen to establish an alilbi. She was coached. A willing participant, but coached (IMHO).

Bottom line is that if TW is innocent of any involvement, she needs to stop playing games and state the REAL reason she was meeting/hanging out/talking to JC that night. She makes no quams about posting things like "Let him flip a lil money first" on her FB page, and making it very well known that she's ready to "get down" and "beat dat ass" even at 4 months prego. She is thug enough to put her business out there on FB, so why not here. Its not like they can take her kids away or anything. IMO TW was there to buy or sell from JC. If it was a mere business transaction and nothing more, than say so! It will end a lot of confustion and maybe give her a little more credibility since she won't be so worried about trying to fill in the gaps of her story.

I do not think we can blame TW for the way she acts. She is a product of her environment. Of a crappy city that is one of the "most miserable places to live" according to a recent survey.

Just for the record. Toledo is not the horrible city it is portrayed as in the media. There are rough neighborhoods, and great neighborhoods. Some of the nicest areas are in the South End. Plenty of families are raising good, intelligent, law abiding citizens in Toledo. There is no excuse for B&E and armed robbery!!!

I don't want to make this an arguing point, but I will respectfully disagree. I know from experience - growing up in a "REALLY great neighborhood" that was still plagued with drugs and crime. The crime to pay for the drugs mainly. But the lack of oppportunity - jobs and REAL services to help people who are doing drugs, or need work, is what makes Toledo dismal at best. "Little Detroit" is exactly that. I am sorry if that is offensive to people who still live there.
You are right, there is no excuse for armed robbery. It happens everywhere, and it is very sad that it happens every day.

I'm not offended. I just don't think it's an accurate description of Toledo. Poor Detroit is a mess. I just think it's silly people acting either like they are bad asses because they live in big bad Toledo, or using it for an excuse. There are more nice neighborhoods in Toledo than not.
I understand that it puts a kid at a disadvantage if his/her parents are criminals, but you can rise above if you want to. There are plenty of successful young men and women coming from the neighborhood these kids live in, but if you choose a dangerous lifestyle.............

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by JustSayin... - 02-19-2011, 03:03 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM