Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-19-2011, 02:54 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 02:42 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 02:08 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: The problem is (IMO) there are so many FB friends of friends of friends that are connected that there is no way you can determine anything going off who's friends with who. Believe me, I have creeped on so many of this one and that one that I could fill up a flow chart the size of Ohio with connections. What I have observed is this, at one point in time, the friends that TW had while she was with/around Donald aren't too close to her anymore. She admits that after Donald died she had an addiction to percocets but was planning to get her life back together again. She has 3 kids, not living with her, all from different dads, 2 of which she had very young and one as you all know is Donalds and is currently prego with AP/AG's. She seems to have ok correspondence with the other daddys. I don't see anything proving that she was friends/close or even knew Johnny and/or back when she was with Donald but I'm sure they were aware of each other as both crowds know one or more friends of friends but clearly TW's crowd is tough/gang related/bad guys. They may have been bloods but I've seen alot of "goon" talk...is there a gang named goons? or is that a gang member term?

Interesting is that Lisa's co-workers hardly knew Johnny..they loved her, thought she was happy but "didn't know her BF". Unfortuantely, I have not been able to find anything about RR, Johnny's best friend other than his family loved Johnny like another son. Also, some of the FB people you guys have mentioned on here (475 entertainment) have their own problems with other people it seems so just beaware that even though they have all the right info in their profiles doesn't mean they have anything to do with this case..not that I know for sure but according to the info I found they have enough problems elsewhere.

couple notes, ZB (if it's even the right ZB) works very close to the area, TGIF is (according to google) approximately 10 min, maybe 20 with traffic (someone familiar with the area would know better )away from Lisa's house...so if she got off at 10:00, and was still in her uniform at 11:00 (according to TW being on the phone with Johnny), that's an interesting timeline.

I have so much more to write but don't have time. I'm hoping there really was an arrest..my husband can't take me on this case much more. haha. I look forward to posts later this afternoon when I get home.

(02-19-2011, 02:19 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 12:49 PM)Adub Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 12:30 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: TW met them through the minor, ZB, who allegedly was into percocets heavily. JC was friends with the minor. I believe TW said that was how she met them, she met JC first and then met LS through, ZB and JC, at ZB's house.

I think the relationship runs deeper than ZB. I may be wrong. But one of Corrigans best buddies who has a RIP Corrigan pic as his fb photo (R.i.p. Donald 50 ckal) is closely tied in with Johnny's neighborhood friend that Johnny watched the ProBowl with on the Jan 30th. And the photo for R.i.p. ckal includes all the "bros" posing gangster style. All the "bros" includes Johnny's old neighborhood friend that he watched the Pro Bowl with. So I do not think Tiffany needed ZB to meet anyone. Tiffany has been around for awile. And imo, ZB is a minor player.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Z is a minor player, in all of this.

A junkie punk in withdrawals, hmmmmm who was at the house the night before with TW and was going back the very night they are murdered? I would't exactly rule him out or who he may have told about that house and it might have a safe, a safe, money and JC might have drugs....nope wouldn't be ruling out MR.Z at all.

See, the thing is, I'm not giving a whole lot of credit to anyone that posted anything about Z, to be honest, lol ... Didn't we hear him first mentioned by 'grieving friend' or ugh, I forgot the other name now. ?? Anyone could come on here, & trash any of the characters, simply because they don't like them, or they've heard thru the grapevine.. Z may very well be involved, but delving into his life, only gets me confused. For the time being anyway.

TW said she went there with the minor, here on the board, and that was how she met LS hanging out with JC and the minor. I believe the person who told me, because a whole lot of what they said about TW, JC and the minor turned out to be verified by TW. So, I'm going to buy what this person said...I just believe it.TW verified verything but the drug part that is!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-19-2011, 03:10 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM