Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-19-2011, 08:05 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 07:57 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 07:52 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 07:17 PM)jash Wrote:
Quote:Freshbait78 Wrote:
Before posting this I want to be clear on 2 things. One, I asked for guidance from admin about this matter before posting & two, this is RUMOR from a 3rd party.

My brother has worked at a local restaurant/pub for years & has regular customers. One of his regular costumers is good friends with a Toledo detective. The regular customer came into this establishment Thursday night & was chatting with my brother when this case came up in conversation. He claimed to have recieved insider information from his detective friend. I do trust my brother however I do not personally know this other person who gave my brother this information so again, it's 3rd party.

This detectives friend claims that Lisa was in fact raped & that her tongue was either cut or cut out. I know there have been rumors swirling about a possible rape & I also know that there has been speculation about where the "pool" of blood on her face/side of head came from. If this is in fact true it would account for the blood. I really hope I do not hurt anyone close to Lisa in relaying what I have heard. I was hesitant to post this because I do not know it to be fact & didn't want to add to anyones pain, however there have been other rumors or 3rd party information discussed here & I also asked for guidance/permission before hand.

I truly hope that this isn't true :(

If something like this were true...Lisa's cause of death was smothering. It is not uncommon to actually go into convulsions as you are dying from lack of oxygen to the brain. She could have easily bit her tongue. IF IT IS TRUE. If there was a small amount of blood, this suggests that whatever happen either didn't bleed much at all, OR that it occurred AFTER death, because the blood no longer pumps.

I actually suggested early on, when people were kicking around their theories on where the blood came from, that maybe she bit her tongue or lips while having a seisure due to lack of oxygen. Most peoples theories around that time were that she was pistol whipped. I was told that suffocation & asphyxiation were the same thing. Also, on the matter of the amount of blood. It was described as a pool. I also said that one persons idea of a pool may be different than anothers, especially in such a emotionally charged point in time. Honestly, not that anything of this gives me comfort, I sure hate the idea of her being mutilated so I'd be happy to hear that the rumor I heard was false and the blood came from a bitten tongue.

At the funeral, Johnny's head was angled downward and his neck was covered up by a collared shirt. It almost appeared as if he neck was trying to be covered up.

I think it was reported there was damage to both of their necks.. not sure why, unless the perps wrapped the tape extremely tight around the bags, over their heads... OR someone attempted to strangle them first?

Yes, I believe they said Lisa was strangled with the pink and black pants they found under her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ToledoNative - 02-19-2011, 08:12 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM