Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-19-2011, 07:50 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 07:43 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 07:31 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 07:24 PM)Jane Wrote: If Tiffany's involved, then she'll be arrested eventually. Until LE names her a suspect or person of interest, I don't think she is one. For the life of me, I don't know why, IF she was involved in setting them up, she'd call someone & tell them what happened... If she's as 'street smart' as some say, then she'd have to know she shouldn't do that. All she would have had to do, is simply wait it out. Wait for LE to contact her, if they found her phone number on JC's cell records. All she had to do was sit tight & see if LE wanted to speak to her... THEN she could have simply said 'yes, I talked with him that night' & be done with it .... The bodies would have been found, another way, most likely by Lisa's parents, I guess, unless someone else was concerned about not seeing them around.

Tiffany making that phone call to her friend, really screwed her up, imo

Because if Tiffany was just on the phone with Johnny so she could get Johnny and Lisa out of the house so the house could get robbed, then she would want to know what really happened, so sthat he would know what story to tell police. It makes sense that she needed to let alot of time to lapse and then to get involved since records would show that she had talked to Johnny and Lisa last. She needed to make it look like she was trying to alert people that something happened. If she sat back and was idle, that would really make her look suspicious. But time is key. She had to let time lapse and then find out what really went down without asking the people who did it.

Why would she need to know anything?? She could simply tell LE , 'yes, I spoke with Lisa about getting on Facebook' ...hell, she could have made anything up, as far as that goes. Instead she PUTS herself at the scene, & I don't think it was intentional. I think she really wanted to get hold of Johnny, regarding drugs, so she makes up the story about meeting up w/them to play pool. She can't be very smart, or she woudn't have put herself at the scene. Her making the lapse in time, makes no sense to me.

I think it was her opportunity to make it look like she was a loving, concerned friend. She could've even been there. She could've been on the phone with Johnny from around the corner and then participated or been the look out at the scene. Placing herself there could also serve as her alibi incase anyone did see her there.
I think phone records (the one's police have access to) actually show which cell phone tower the signal was coming from, which would help show her location at the time of the phone call.

I made a printout of the cell phone towers in our area and if her story is true there are alot of cell tower in between Z house and Lisas house. One good thing is. There is not alot of cell phone towers by Lisas. Only one within a few blocks from her house.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by concerned - 02-19-2011, 09:02 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM