Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-19-2011, 07:34 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote: I have gone through many of the "friends" trying to figure out the gangs. I see several people posted that Donald and Aaron were Bloods. However, most of the language and info that I have seen by many of the other friends indicates that they were Crips.

Also, I found a picture on "Toledo Hoodz" FB page that appears to be Aaron, Ronald, Tiffany, and 2 others with the tag “1200WALBRIDGE DUBBLOCC.” Check it out and tell me what you think!!

Dom DeLuca: "Loc`d Out Crip 300 Western BkLOCC"
Mike Jaso (aka Ikey Trill Loc): "SOUTH END 300 WESTERN BLOCC LOCZ BITCH"
Mike Jaso: "Cruzin t da hood w my goon ap getin dis money smokein dis loud" ---Notice he mentions AP (Aaron)!
Jesse Vargas: Do ppl forget what happends to snitches..? it aint just stitches anymore!! January 30 at 4:22pm --same day as murder!!

In Vic Dominguez FB, I found a picture of a group of people with "Nuestra Familia" written across the picture. Unfortunately, this pic was small and became blurry when I enlarged it to try and make out some of the faces. So, does this indicate that Vic is part of the Nuestra Familia? If so, how do all these people from different gangs hang out together? This is what Vic posted on Johnny's online memorial:

February 08, 2011
JOHNNY ITS CRAZY THAT NIGHT OF WATCHIN THE PRO BOWL U TOLD ME VIC CALM DOWN LIFES TOO SHORT N TOMMOROW IS NEVER PROMISED TO ANYONE. I LUV U FOR THAT CUZ U WERE MY ONLY FRIEND THAT ALWAYS LOOKED OUT 4 ME N WANTED THE BEST 4 ME. IM GLAD U WAS MY NEIGHBOR N I GOT TO SPEND MY CHILDHOOD WIT U. N IM GLAD WE HUNG OUT LIKE WE DID THE LAST 2 WEEKS I HAD WIT U. I LUV U JOHNNY N GOD B WIT U N UR FAMILY. CLARKE FAMILY IM SO SORRY N ASK GOD TO GET U THROUGH THIS. I GUNNA MISS U CUBANO. U WAS LIKE A BROTHER. U WILL NEVER B FORGOTTEN JOHNNY BOY.

So, they grew up together in the same neighborhood and had just been hanging out together again for the 2 weeks before he was murdered. Hhmmm....

According to Bre (Vic's girlfriend) and Vic, they were with Johnny before he left to pick up Lisa from work.

"I`m Glad I Spent Part Of My Christmas W. The Two Of You. & Lisa , I`m Glad We Had That Talk The Weekend Before You Passed. & Johnny , I`m Glad I Got To See You Just A Few Hours Before You Passed. I`m SOO Sorry You Guys Had To Go Through That. Your Both Forever In Our Hearts. Love You Johnny. "Live Everyday Like It`s Your Last , Because Tomorrow Isn`t Promised" Rest In Peace Johnny Clarke & Lisa Straub ♥ (Bre Aiken RipJohnny)"

Does anyone else notice "I`m SOO Sorry You Guys Had To Go Through That" as being a strange thing to say?!?!?! If one of my friends were brutally murdered, I wouldn't think, I'm sorry that they HAD to go THROUGH that, it would be more like I can't believe this happened to them! Thoughts????

"When I spoke to his friends, the house he was at before he went to pick up Lisa from work where he had been playing his X-box Live, he told them, "I`m going to pick Lisa up from work. We`re going back to the house. We have people coming over. We`re going to shoot some pool." – Maytee on Jane Valez Mitchell

So, these are just a few of the notes that I have collected....

Good work, Inspector. That message on the day of the murder is quite chilling.

Yeah, I can't figure out that FB page with all of the different gangs. I would think these people would just as soon as kill each other as co-exist. I wonder who it was who took the photos and has that kind of access to rival gangs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 02-20-2011, 02:05 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM