Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I could have really used cliff notes for the 50 pages I had to read because I missed a few days.

After reading everyone comments..IMO.WIth careful consideration..Tiff is very much involved with this case. I know someone brought up this...Then why would she actually call put herself at the crime scene? calling the friend and trying to get ahold of Maytee?... MY opinion is...that she had to place the car she was driving at the scene at the time of the murder. Also...I believe that they wanted Maytee and the husband to find them for a message. Do I think she murdered them? NO..DO I think she knows more and is covering by making up the phone calls? HELL YES... DO I think the minor Z is involved...Hell Yes. Do I think it involved drugs... HELL YES..Do I think the preggers Tiff is a herion dealer? althought small potatoes because obviously she cant support herself. Hell Yes. Do I really think that Tiff was befriending Lisa Straub for a purpose? Yes... I truly believe also that Johnny probably knows that pregger Tiff got passed around like mash potatoes on Thanksgiving and probably warned LS to not be too good of friends with her. I think whoever did this was JEALOUS of that couple. Jealous because LS had great parents who were willing to help her and Johnny by living with them while they attended school and helping them change their lives. I mean why does Tiff live with the minor Z and his mother. WHY ISNT SHE LIVING WITH HER MOTHER and Why isnt she living with AJ...the boyfriend? WHY DOESNT SHE LIVE ON HER OWN? I mean she seems really happy to be pregnant to AJ but Hell it looks like he isnt going to be able to support her. SO really how happy is she really? Also I seen it time and time again... THE only chance she had to get help by the goverment and get some free education for medical coding was to get pregnant again. the other kids were taken so why not have another. We will probably find out in couple months that AJ isnt even the father nor is the minor Z. I am disgusted to think someone would encourage her to write a book. Also NOW NO FACEBOOK...you got to be kidding me. HOW WILL SHE LIVE WITHOUT GLORIFYING HER LIFE ON FACEBOOK FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. I mean she seems to glorify that she is widow for a man who basically ask to be killed by robbing someone...BUT HEY ALL THE GANSTA stuff is so cool, right? IMO she is lying about those phone calls and hopefully a detective will be able to catch her in the lie so that she finally tell the truth in what she knows. DO I also think AJ is involved? you better bet you ass I DO..if this guy was studying why would he have to take a lie detector test...just things that make you go..HMMMMMMMM interesting since you were at home studying... IMO of course

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by doing40thisyear - 02-20-2011, 02:26 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM