Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Interestingly, the Toledo PD and Lucas County Sheriff (with an assist from DEA) did a large-scale Drug Raid across the city. The actual haul of illegal stuff was miserably small (anything less than $250,000 when you have arrested more than 10 people is not getting the main stash.) but it does strike me a good way to scoop up all the "Persons of Interest". And all the 'little fish' to see if you cant get them to give up any information they might have.

Also, I live in South Toledo, but I have only been here 10 years. I find it amazing that there are families here in Toledo who have been here since 1900 ! All of the family members: born here, go to school here, work here -or as close to working as they can do- and die here....LAST ONE OF THEM ! SO, here in South Toledo, everyone knows everyone else, knew thier families, teach others' history, what everyone is doing, how much money they make, what major purchases they have made, cable or satelite TV, laptop or PC, new car, old car, non-running car....etc etc ad nauseum.

Yes, there are many rumors floating around; some ridiculous (and I have No Idea why anyone would make themselves look as ridiculous repeating them), some (like posted here) friends of LE or EMTs or families' friends. And the more rational, detailed ones

(and saying Cuban cartels is not rational...remember, everyone knows if you have 'bundled cable-telephone-internet' or just Dish TV; the "Cuban Hit-Men" will be noted, commented on, have thier picture taken on cell phone and posted on FaceBook)

are, so far, the ones receiving the most credence, "proof" and support. Alot of people here drive down the various streets and point out "Oh, there's where Tiffany lives!' ,or... "See that bldg? In that Apt # is where Donald "50 kcal" got shot and he died right there. ...oh and look, there's his loser friends still sitting on the same block!" ....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by RedCloud - 02-20-2011, 08:03 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM