Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 12:47 PM)Kip Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 11:52 AM)ToledoNative Wrote: Maytee would know that. Everybody around there would know that. I would be wondering how Maytee was so quick with the exact address of Lisa's house. Then on the tapes, you hear Maytee on the phone driving with someone to Lisa's house and she is talking like she has never driven there before, i.e. "I think that's the street right there", etc.

That's one thing I'm not suspicious about. My daughter and her fiance are living with her fiance's parents right now. Their house is about 20 min away and I've been there a few times. I don't know their street # off the top of my head, but their address is in my address book next to the phone. If I ever had to call 911, it would be handy.

Especially driving at night when street signs are harder to see, I don't think it means anything to say "I think that's the street..."

(Toledo Native: I'm enjoying reading your posts and getting your take on growing up in Toledo. Sounds like a very wise move to get out.)

I could be looking into this too much. I'm just curious about if Maytee would have any involvement. It seems that she was involved in some of her own "activities" but I can't imagine her sending someone over to Lisa's. She and Johnny were very close. He had her name tattooed on his arm. Maybe Maytee had the address written down "just incase". I really don't think she was ever at the house before, though.

Just a side note...I have seen people similar to Johnny in Toledo who grew up and changed their life around. Johnny had a good heart. He was not some evil drug dealer. I want to see the killers arrested and punished. I am confident that it will happen. People in Toledo talk ALOT. There is nothing better to do and bragging about something like this will get you a great deal of respect in Toledo.

And, yes, leaving Toledo was the best thing I could do, especially to give my kid a good life.

Was it easy to leave? No.

Was it worth it? Yes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ToledoNative - 02-20-2011, 12:58 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM