Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 01:14 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 12:42 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 12:36 PM)DickTracy Wrote: I live outside Toledo, but have tons of family there. I dread every time I have to go there for anything!

LOL, well said.

Now that we have all established that Toledo is a waste of space, you can better understand that, as somone on here said it, these kids don't feel like they have anything better to look forward to. They are trying to survive and make money, all the while, making enemies.

I think some further thought needs to be given to why Maytee was so quick to know Lisa's exact address, when listening to the 911 tapes, it is clear that she has never been to the house.

A friend gave Maytee the address? I don't know my friend's exact addresses, even if I have been to their houses many times. Did Maytee give the intruders the address, as some of you have suggested that Maytee might have sent someone over there?

Also, someone said, why does it matter where Lisa's car was parked? I do think it is important that we know whether the car was in the garage or parked in the driveway and if the garage door was open or not.

Where and when in any of the calls does Maytee say a friend gave her the address, never ever heard that because she doesn't say that.
Here are the calls:
http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/stor...?id=576342

As for, it's clear Maytee has never been there, in the last call they are looking for the street, and it's pretty dark then, sometimes I can't even find my own driveway at that time of night, and Maytee says "This is it, this is it, mama" so she points it out to the person driving!! So, it's clear to me she has been there before!

We don't know how many times Maytee has been to LS's house while they were going out together and JC moved there, he was living there, so who knows how many times she may have picked him up there? She also may have sent Xmass cards, birthday card for LS, who knows. I don't find that odd at all.

I don't believe Maytee was involved with anything to do with JC and LS deaths, nada, nothing. Do I think she is a bit fruit looped, yep.

I tend to agree. I don't think Maytee is involved but I do think she is holding back on her information of Johnny's personal dealings. If she wants the killers to get caught, she needs to tell everything she knows, even if it shows Johnny in not the best light.

In her Nancy Grace interview, she wasn't even willing to talk about the fact that he has been in trouble with the law before and that could've produced some of his enemies.

If she wants resolution, then be 100% open and honest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ToledoNative - 02-20-2011, 01:18 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM