Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 02:09 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 05:32 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 02:03 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 12:24 AM)purplepegasus Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 12:23 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote: wow

Wow is right. What's with the baby bottle of purple stuff labeled "screw bangin". Now I see why Tiffany is so messed up. I see her hero is Jesus!

I think I've figured out what the purple stuff is in the baby bottle :O
She has a album R.I.P Big Moe who is a rapper, who has a song entitled Bang Screw so I looked up that term in Urban Dictionary & this is what I got....

use of codeine with promethazine cough syrup mixed with a soft drink, usually sprite, with a candy added, usually jolly ranchers. Made popular by Dj Screw, Big Moe

Refers to one who sips or "po's up" lean or purple stuff on a regular basis. This term was popularized by the late legendary member of the Screwed Up Click Big Moe. It is usually associated with the Houston rap scene.

No clue why it's in a baby bottle though. Scary stuff!!

This is like a tourist trip to Hell. These people are SOOOOOOO fucked up. I have spent years researching mind control and its ties to Satanic cults, human trafficking, the military, the ruling classes, the Illuminati, etc, and all of these FB and MySpace pages of these human black holes remind of all of that. The difference is that these people are not the "establishment". They are the trailer park/ghetto version of evil.

When I lived in LA, my honey was a private investigator. Though most of his work was for attorneys and missing persons cases, he also did some bounty hunting. He went into the most dangerous parts of LA county, bringing in people just like these. He used to tell me that with most of them, you could look into their eyes and there was NOTHING there. Just soul-less automatons. I can really see that with these thugs in the pages we're all looking at.

interesting, SS! Had to laugh at "tourist trip to Hell". I've definately learned more than I ever really wanted to know, about gangs, & 'wannabe's', from the posts here, & all the different links. I found myself grimacing, while looking at some of that crap last night.

I've gotta say that Tiff's mother's MySpace was the ultimate. Yes, SHE IS NOT INVOLVED and merely a peripheral character in the entire picture, but talk about insight into the mindset. Sheesh! On the part where it said "interests" her only reply was MONEY. I've seen that theme repeated on many of the pages. One guy had himself attending the University of [($$$)]. Those photos of the "purple drank", too!!! I mean it's bad enough to be drinking that shit (out of a baby bottle, no less) but who in the hell would find that worthy of taking pictures and uploading them?! Damn, talk about having NOTHING going on in your mind and soul.

*shakes head*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 02-20-2011, 05:48 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM