Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Lisa Straub - Injustice
All the attention is going to the Clarke Family. My sympathy to both families. My intent with this page is, where did Lisa fit into this case, why was she murdered. We only hear the other family's side of the story. WHERE IS JUSTICE FOR LISA ?
23 hours ago

Lisa Straub - Injustice Maytee, you are the mother of Johnny? Please know that this page is a page for Lisa. Lets come together and celebrate their love for one another. A insane act was done to these young ones. I would like to invite Lisa's parents to participate on this page as well. May justice be served to those who shortened their lives. May God have mercy on their souls.
23 hours ago

Lisa Straub - Injustice I can't understand the animosity towards me? I run a few pages and have all the support from the families on them. Why take such a stance with me? You have a page for your son, but no one is allowed to open one for Lisa. Don't you think you are selfish?
23 hours ago

Lisa Straub - Injustice Maytee, I am not invading YOUR privacy. Stick to your own page and stay off this one!

Bre Michelle Prowell There was a page for lisa but her parents request it be deleted. Incase u dont notice they havent wanted to be in the media. And how dare u tell my aunt to stay off this page. U people make pages about my cousin and his girlfriend and no one wants ne of you in this business. The families dont need ur fuckin sympathy. U dont know wat pain we feel!
22 hours ago

Lisa Straub - Injustice I am posting current news articles about the murder. This is not a memorial page. This case is a public matter. There is no way to escape the media. There is an unlike button. You can just use that.

By keeping on commenting on this page.you are not gaining any good publicity for the case.

Jessica Dillard Just to set the record straight, I only liked this to comment on this. Your just making it harder for these families to go through their own grieving process. Its none of your buisiness. Its theirs. If this happened to your kid would you want some imbocile straner posting about it all the time? Get a life, a hobby, or drive off a bridge. Sorry Bre and Maytee. =(
19 hours ago ยท 1 person

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez And you are invading my privacy everytime my sons name comes out your mouth.... You are evil you sick mental demon

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-Strau...30?sk=wall

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Red_velvet71 - 02-20-2011, 06:20 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM