Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 06:23 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 06:18 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 06:12 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: This is from the Open Discussion page:

JC and LS Case Open Discussion
What do you think about someone who has an extensive criminal record setting up a reward fund? [TC]

Attached to it are 69 comments although it appears many of those comments were deleted. Maytee announced that she would be setting up a reward fund & from what I get from reading the comments this was directed at Maytees criminal background although the Admin of the page says more than once that she hasn't said any names.

This makes me really sad. People who attack other people at their weakest point... and for what? What does admin have to gain from this? It's just really really sad to me.

i would be willing to bet that it's the Facebook Nazi working as the administrator of this new page... i definitely feel like she's cruelly baiting her just for a reaction which i find mean. makes me feel bad for my comments about thinking maytee is a nutter etc on this forum.

It is the Facebook Nazi, she openly admitted that she was starting this new page. It's suppose to be open discussion but I see she's still deleting peoples comments when they don't jive with her opinions. And I agree, I think she's purposely starting topics that will incite anger. I would be pissed off as well if I were grieving for my child & in that most raw time in my life I had to deal with the Facebook Nazi.

i just don't understand this person... why does she care if there is or is not a facebook page in memorial of or looking for "justice for lisa". i know that if my loved one died i would not go out and have a facebook page created to remember them. obviously some would but she should respect the fact that there hasn't one been created and it's probably for a reason. some people still appreciate privacy! and for her to be publicly attempting to push maytee over the edge is just disrespectful.

i will say though... if i were the clarke family... i would just try to ignore it... jeesh stay off facebook for a bit and mourn with those close to you. don't let facebook nazi rope you into whatever kind of game they're playing... it's not worth the time, frustration, and tears.

AND i also think they need to stop being so sensitive about johnny's "past" being brought up... they had to expect it and the murder won't get solved without ALL the facts... dirty details and all. no one is saying that lisa was an angel but we have to face the facts that it is more likely to have been and friend/acquaintence of johnny's than lisa's (and that's not to say that her friends/acquaintences are being "ruled out" either).

these are JMO and if no one cares... sorry for rambling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by HeartBreaker - 02-20-2011, 06:37 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM