Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 07:25 PM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 07:10 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 06:53 PM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 06:23 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 06:18 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote: i would be willing to bet that it's the Facebook Nazi working as the administrator of this new page... i definitely feel like she's cruelly baiting her just for a reaction which i find mean. makes me feel bad for my comments about thinking maytee is a nutter etc on this forum.

It is the Facebook Nazi, she openly admitted that she was starting this new page. It's suppose to be open discussion but I see she's still deleting peoples comments when they don't jive with her opinions. And I agree, I think she's purposely starting topics that will incite anger. I would be pissed off as well if I were grieving for my child & in that most raw time in my life I had to deal with the Facebook Nazi.

I can understand why Maytee is going ape shit over this....I'd probably do the same

I don't know, Belle. I can't even imagine how I'd react if my son was murdered, & especially the way Johnny & Lisa were, but I honestly THINK I wouldn't be on the internet at all. I think I'd be a crumbling idiot, mess, piled up in the bed, not wanting to get up. O/T - my son almost died, a few years back, & the last place I wanted to be, was on the internet. Stayed away for many days, obsessing over the situation, in my head. I understand it's completely different, & Maytee is certainly nothing like me, but I find it wild, she gets online & 'talks' the way she does. I can't imagine giving the time of day, to a Facebook page, if I were her... just sayin, lol

Yeah, I defint. wouldn't be all over Facebook and crap!, but I can totally understand her anger against the Admin. for the "Justice" page, she is such an unfeeling, callous bitch. I mean, the woman lost her son in the most tragic way for Christs' sake. The Admin. could just ignore the comments and go about her way, but she chooses to keep pouring salt (or acid lol) on the wounds....I mean have a heart for crying out loud. Be a decent human being. To me, being a decent feeling human being to another human being whose CHILD was just slaughtered is the only way to go....EVEN if the parent of the murdered child is a nutcase, a drug addict, a gangbanger. See what happens when you're raised by a social worker and an art teacher??!! lmfao Cheers

aaaah, so THAT's it! LOL, j/k ... It just amazes me how admin for those pages, keeps going on & on with the different pages, I'll admit. It's as if they're having a good time, doing so... or what???? I'd have given up, early on, & closed the FB down, tight, lol ... Just seems like such a hassle, OR the person literally has nothing else to do. Wild!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Jane - 02-20-2011, 07:35 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM