Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 09:09 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 08:56 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 08:53 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 08:46 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 07:40 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: Hi this is my first time posting, but I have been reading the post for days.I am a Springfield resident and have 2 kids One graduated with Lisa. One thing I want to clear up is Springfield is not this thug free quaint little town everybody says it is. We have our share of drug dealers and thugs. We have low income apartments here named Oakwood nickname Cokewood. They are full of drugs. We have little rich kids that I know for fact deal drugs and thier lawyer parents get them out of the shit. Alot of ppl around here let their kids run wild and do whatever they want to do.This is not a rich area mostly middle class. Just wanted to clear that up for the ppl who are not familiar with Holland/Springfield. The one thing that makes me think that TW is involved is When the perps confronted Johnny he was on the phone wouldnt they be worried that the person on the other end of the phone would call the police right away??? It dosent seem to me like they were in that big of a hurry. Unless they knew who was on the other end. JMO.

Thanks for this honest report! We need to hear the other side.
Yep

Yep I said that before, and here on the board Tiffany said Johnny said he would call her back while he was arguing with someone, so yeah, why would they take their time... and now I have been thinking even if there was a phone call, whose to say it was Johnny or Lisa that Tiffany was talking to??

Cell phone records will show if Tiffany was connected on the line to Lisa or Johnny and the length of the phone call. Unless you all are inferring that Tiffany may have been on Johnny's phone talking to the intruders?

Im saying that the intruders knew who Johnny was on the phone with. That was part of the plan Tiffany calls to make sure Johnnys there. Other wise the perps woulnt have taken their good ole time doing what they were doing. If they wouldnt have known who was on the other line they would have gotten out of there quick in fear of the cops being called.

Or that call could be explained as: perp using JCs phone to communicate "its done, first phase is over, now enact phase 2, the coverup. And this call may serve 2 purposes:
..1 to convey the status of the operation and convey important info to move to step 2 based upon what step 1 achieved or it results and coordinate the direction we go from here.
....2 to be used to thow off the investigation by creating a false timeline.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ZEROSPHERES - 02-20-2011, 09:19 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM