Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 09:46 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:36 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:18 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 05:50 PM)kfran Wrote: Shitstorm said: "There was not one peep from Tiffany. No, "Oh, Lisa :(". No, "Wasn't she beautiful?". Nothing. I found that interesting."

While Tiff & Lisa obviously knew each other, by no means would I consider them "friends" although w/all the "God Bless" that Tiff was pulling out of her ass, you'd think she could've said something about Lisa.

Yup. If I had been as close (and innocent) to the events of that night, and if I had even slightly known Lisa, there is no way that I could look at that picture and not get choked up and remark about the photo. Contrary to what someone else mentioned, I didn't put it there to screw with Tiffany. I was just struck by the up close pic and Lisa's beauty. It was afterwards that I noticed she (Tiff) didn't say a word.

I know this is crazy (Maytee kind of crazy) but Lisa has a look on her face in that pic that feels like she's saying, "You're ass is grass and you WILL be caught". Were I involved in her demise, and I looked at that photo, I would find that very unsettling.

while i would have expected tiff to say SOMETHING after seeing the picture about lisa if they truly were friends, i think from what we "know" about tiff... expecting tears and the sharing of heartfelt emotions on here is a little much. i'm not making excuses for her but she seems like she's lived a hard life and is probably pretty "numb" to stuff like that. i think she at least thinks she's too badass to go blubbering to a bunch of strangers on a forum.

OH does a badass say GOD BLESS alot? just wondering

ha! point taken. i would say all the "god bless" nonsense was either for show and/or because she truly was grateful for all the "support" she was getting from some one the site (with all the attention the case is getting this forum may have been the first public place where she was told, "i believe you"). if her hands are clean in all of this i truly hope she does go on to turn her life around and all but i'm not letting her off that easy just because she came on here and answered some questions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by HeartBreaker - 02-20-2011, 09:55 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM