Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 11:14 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 08:16 PM)DCTim Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 04:52 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 04:40 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote: LC (and anyone else) what about the early reports that the parents did not believe the bags and tape were from their house? do you think this was a mistake or false information? do you think the bags and tape were brought to haul away whatever they were there to take as some have suggested? or to secure johnny and lisa as they took what they wanted?

do you think if this was a robbery motive that they did not mean for johnny and lisa to be there? if it was someone they knew or were acquainted with i would think they'd want to enter when johnny and lisa were away to avoid being identified, unless murder was in the plans? (to those of you who will say they may have worn ski masks... there are other ways to ID besides seeing someone's face). unless it was someone they knew that "set them up" and sent people they wouldn't be familiar with???

sorry i'm rambling... it might not make sense as i'm typing as my thoughts come...

I think it's vital to know whether or not the bags came from the Straub residence or were brought in. If they were brought in it is VITAL to know what kind of bags they were, i.e. clear, grocery, garbage sized, etc., in order to try to figure out what the intentions for the bags were.

I think LC's point is that it doesn't matter why this happened, it doesn't matter who did it or how, the DNA and crime scene evidence will be the proof for the convicitions. Correct?

I was reading on one of the other sites the other day, posted by someone like Unknown or Grieving Friend - someone with intimate knowledge of information - that the bags and tape were from Bed Bath & Beyond, and implied that they were brought to the house.

Wish I could find that comment, because I do remember something about it. I thought it was here, though. I thought they 'said' the tape & bags were IN a BB&B bag. Do we know for sure that the family stated these weren't things that belonged to the Straub's?

i'm pretty sure the bb&b thing came from '''unknown" i think she posted it here somewhere, but i'm not gonna look lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kitty1 - 02-20-2011, 11:24 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM