Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I just want to say this about Maytee while it's slow here on the board. I don't think anyone of us can even begin to imagine what it feels like to be the parent of a murdered child & how we would handle that grief. We can all say what we think we would do but until there, we really have no idea. Do I think I would conduct it out in public? No. But I'm not in that position so everything that Maytee has said publicly I've let slide. From the chopping up into pieces & pouring acid, because frankly if anyone murdered my kid, that's probably what I'd want to do too.... to the expressed guilt when she says things like, I should have never let you go or I wish it would have been me. As a parent, who has not felt that way from time to time? Shit I feel bad & wish I could take it for my daughter when she gets teased at school. I imagine that if my daughter was killed I'd wish that I would have kept her close at home under my protection or that I would have been killed instead of her. I read NOTHING into that. Adding to that guilt is I'm sure the fact that Maytee didn't make the best choices in her life & because of those choices she missed time with Johnny that I bet more than anything she wishes she could get back. I bet too that she has guilt from that. I think it's normal for people to become defensive about things they've done that they wish they hadn't so when she gets pissed about her past being brought up... well one I think that's guilt & 2 I think she feels that her past has nothing to do with what happened & it's taking the focus off of the matter at hand. Finding who killed her child. Her talk of vengence which sounds so harsh I think is also normal. When you lose someone you go through stages of grief. One of hose stages is anger & especially in a situation such as this. I pay no mind to that talk because Maytee has no one to blame specifically right now so she would lash out at anyone she could... wouldn't she? If I'm wrong & this is somehow due to her, I will eat my words but as for now, it bothers me & hurts me to see people trying desperatly to place the blame at her feet because of her words, method of grieving or past. I always keep in mind that she lost her 1st born son. Something that is my absolute worst nightmare. If it ever happened to me I'd be begging for it to be me & not my child as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 02-21-2011, 01:23 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM