Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-21-2011, 02:35 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 02:03 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 01:42 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 01:40 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 01:34 AM)shitstorm Wrote: Oh. That sure sheds some light on their connection.

- Freshbait78 - 02-09-2011 11:32 AM

Also found this on Tiffanys FB:

Lisa Straub
whats uppp biaaatch.. i need ur diggies baby lol
January 21 at 6:34pm ยท

Why is my name up there? Please don't let rumors start swirling about me hah

Your post is on page 86 post #1204.

I thought it significant because it quotes a FB entry that was connecting the time frame of meeting on 21 Jan and then this tragedy soon after, and the mention of "diggies" and a digital scale in LS kitchen.

that other post i quote here is....
(Yesterday 09:31 PM)stoof725 Wrote: Not to keep bringin up the facebook pages.... BUTTTT as I was looking at TW fb page, LS wrote her a message on her wall Jan21 asking for her phone number... I find it awfully strange LS and JC just met TW and all of a sudden something like this happens...

Please understand these are not rumored posts...they are real posts by members or nubies who claim to have done research and brought it to The Mock Forum

I agree ....about the Facebook page and then asking for LS help to find a job. Yeah. Strange. Definetly agree. Also it is so funny..Lets just say I experimented with drugs. What I found out is that people who wanted to hang and do drugs were basically hustlers. The Runners..as you would say. They know where to get the drugs and usually have no money to get except if they befriend you into thinking you getting this great deal but in the long run you were paying for yourself and their habit. Everyone says this Tiff is a dealer... Ok I dont think she is a big dealer but knows where to go and get it. Her biggest customer: THE girl who has the job and is paid nightly. Lisa Straub, for example, paid nightly in tips. Also has cash on hand at all times. The perfect friend for a druggie/dealer. Hey I can get my drugs and she'll pay for it then I can either do the drug or flip it and make more money without her even knowing that the package was 40 but she paid 60. The love the addicts to thats where u make the big money. You raise the price saying hey its dry for you I'll get what you want but it will cost this much more. I drug dealers game. Maybe I am off base and just thinking about the past of just my experience hanging with druggies and skechy characters.. I have things done to me as ....a girl tell me I had to give her so much money because she thought I said I want this much in a drug. To a girl saying to me that I had to pay the bar tab because she had no money but opened the tab and actually bought me drinks on that tab. Im so glad that I dont live that life anymore and it was short lived. As i said before I couldnt imagine being in my 20s again and living in Toledo and trying to be in the cool crowd. IMO.. Tiff reminds me of someone that would do that. Well I told the dealer you want 50 percocets and you only wanted 20. Well you have to pay the 50 because they are expecting that money.. You all get what I am saying. The drug game is a scary one that is for sure.

I definitely agree with you. There is something about that girl that makes me uneasy. I honestly don't believe anything she says. (Tiff)
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by DickTracy - 02-21-2011, 02:42 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM