Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Come on people, look at the posts from people who have direct insight into the case, which if you don't catch the fact almost every single detail that's been posted has been accounted for, then I suggest going back through EVERY single thread... combined with the evidence at hand and the dissaociation b/w the two families and the fact the FBI are involved, given the most recent news regarding whine invastions resulting from drug deals gone bad and revenge type killings...impo, this case is far from being resolved but impo, the motive behind it is there, but finding the perps involved may never be resolved. As I've stated all along, I think the "key" lies in the hands of four people, all of which have more street knowledge than common sense, which is much more beneficial when dealing with a crime of this nature. Let's not discount the details that impo clearly hold credence with the facts and overall insight to the details of the crime.

Obviously most of the information has not been reported by LE and it's not going to be until all the ducks are in a row...remember if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

So let's review...and we're all adults and capable of going back through threads, so not going to specifically reference them unless requested by LC or Dutchess...and please note this is my solely my opinion...

- Maytee's husband was reportedly busted driving a truck load of herion, combined with the rumored info
- TW is a reported heroin dealer
- Rumored Lisa's tongue had been cut in some fashion and
several references by Maytee in regards to tongue abuse on perps
- it's been posted neighbors recall seeing a white van at the strains house in the days leading up to the murders, followed by another post questioning why Maytee didn't drive the family van to the home in the night of the murders - ummm
- Maytee makes a point to mention a key in the garage that lots of people know about which is used to gain entrance to the home and ironically evidence was published by LW that a key was
found under the body of LS
- immediate reaction, rather over-reaction of Maytee to throw TW under the bus...suspicious at best and obvious derailment at most
- FINDING IT OKAY FOR YOUR HUSBAND TO RIDE IN THE CAR TO WITH THE PERSON WHO YOU CLAIM SET-UP THE MURDERS NOT 20 MIN LATER??
- there's a big fat reason why the two families are not in communication with each other and haven't been since the on-set
- if you had a good relationship with your family, you certainly don't need a FB page to try and express it!!

I could go on and on, but for the sake of the obvious being blatantly clear impo, the case is going to hit closer to home than we all would like to think.

-

and the reference to the tongue being cut out
-

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by curious - 02-21-2011, 04:32 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM