Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-21-2011, 09:55 AM)JustConcerned Wrote: I'm new to this as well ( hoping I'm doing this right ) . I too have been lurking for a few days , trying to keep up... and I must admit that isn't an easy task ! This is such a dramatic situation , and there are so many opinions and theories !
In saying that I want to just add a little bit of food for thought !

1. I have to wonder if Maytee knew of the " key " in the box to enter the home ... Why did John Sr. kick the door in ? Why not on teh 1st round just get the key and go in ?

2. There has been speculation that Johnny said " We're walking out the door " ... I find it hard to believe that they were right that second walkiing out if Lisa still hadn't changed her clothes !! In saying that , it would be less of a fact that he was " walking out the door " and the intruders pushed him back in and thats how / when they entered !

just concerned... of course you should still post. BUT seeing as there hasn't been any new information out on the case, some topics have been hashed and rehashed several times. seeing that things are slow... it might be a perfect chance for you to do some "light reading" haha. part of the reason this thread is getting longer and longer is because as new people join they ask the same questions or bring up the same points that have already been discussed. briefly:
the key... it is believed it was kept in the garage and the garage door was closed when they arrived at the scene.
"walking out the door" many possibilities have been discussed 1 tiff's not being truthful about her story. 2 a lot of people say they're "walking out the door" even if they know they might not actually walk out the door for 5 more minutes. etc... please do some reading though to avoid asking more of the same...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by HeartBreaker - 02-21-2011, 10:10 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM