Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-21-2011, 02:11 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 02:02 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 01:20 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 01:04 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 12:53 PM)trixie Wrote: Well, with Maytee having such an extensive criminal record, I'm sure she knows how the game works. So if Johnny was dealing drugs, which idk if he was or not, she knew what could go wrong. That's just my opinion though. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Of course there have always been alot of things that bother me about this case. When Maytee starts freakin out and requests medical attention on the first 911 call makes my hinky meter go off. It is as if she realizes that the "robbery went horrible wrong" JMO She even says on one of the 911 calls(not verbatim) " were they abducted by whoever tried to rob and assault them?" I guess u could chalk it up to that fact that she is an attention-seeking drama queen. IDK??

I have always had a problem with Maytee's call and her seeking medical attention. As we all know she is an attention whore, but honestly if you thought your child was in danger would you be focusing on yourself? Had I been calling 911 for my son and they asked if I wanted medical help my answer would be HELL NO, focus on my son!!

Just another point to prove how selfish she is!

With all due respect, I think calling her selfish because she accepted the offer of medical attention from the 911 operator is a stretch. I would agree with you if this was a small town with only one paramedic/police officer & to have someone attending to you would be prolonging help to your son, this isn't the case. Police from a different jurisdiction were enroute as was her husband. She sounded like she was having a panic attack on the phone. I can sympathize because I've had a panic attack before too. Just call me a drama queen Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

If that was the ONLY thing I've seen in which she's drawing attention to herself, I may agree. However, her actions since that night have clearly shown she likes the attention on herself. Also, if she seriously had a medical problem how was she so quickly able to jump in a car and head over to the Straubs? Without any experience with panic attacks, I don't know the details on how long they last or what needs to be done to help, but it doesn't seem there was much time for an ambulance to get to her and help whatever was wrong.

I agree, the way she's handled this hasn't been in her best interest as far as public opinion of her goes. I think it would have been in her best interest to grieve privately with close friends & family. Panic attacks aren't a physical illness, it's all mental with physical symptoms like trouble breathing, increased heart rate etc etc & the more you focus on your physical symptoms the worse you panic. Often times when people have their 1st panic attack they'll call an ambulance or go to the e.r. thinking that they're having a heart attack if that tells you anything. Having someone there to divert attention helps. Panic attacks can last for just a few minutes up to 15 minutes or so. I think the cousin calmed her down & helped her to refocus her attention. I think that when she was left alone, after her husband left with Tiffany, she began to panic one because she was left with her imagination of what happened & was happening & two because she felt helpless to do anything. JMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 02-21-2011, 02:30 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM