Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 10:22 PM)Methusala Wrote: I wish I had asked TW to explain to us what this means in plain English:

"… im a down ass bytch n i ryde 4 my niggas n bytchs......"

What does that phrase actually mean?
What did she intend it to mean, especially the "…i ryde 4…"

Does it have to do with selling drugs?
Does it mean we stick together and are loyal and don't snitch?

I take it to mean, she's tough, can hang with the big boys and, will retaliate against anyone who messes with her male and female friends...her posse.

FROM THE URBAN DICTIONARY:

1. DOWN ASS BITCH
A girl who sticks up for her man whenever he needs her.
Popularized by Ja Rule in early 2000.

Example: My girl pulled a gat on the po's last night..for real ; she's a down ass bitch.

2. DOWN ASS BITCH
a woman who is a lady but she can hang with thugs. She will lie for you but still love you. She will die for you but cry for you. Most importantly she will kill for you like she'll comfort you. She is a ride or die bitch who will do whatever it takes to be by your side. She'll be your Bonnie if you are her Clyde. Thugs love these bitches and they show this by showering them with stacks of cash, flashy jewels and rides.

Ja Rule wrote a song about his" Down Ass Bitch" and since then all thugs aspire to get one.

4. RIDE
A term started by West Coast gangstas, meaning to attack previously targeted individual(s), usually in retaliation for a humiliating stunt or a fallen comrade. Riding also may not require a reason. This is similar to a jump, but the key difference is that a car or other vehicle is usually necessary. See also drive by.

Example:
Ant: Yo, (points) isn't that the mo'fucka that jacked yo' skrill?

Fady: Yea, fo sho, let's go ride on that bitch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by jenjen - 02-21-2011, 03:00 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM