Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-21-2011, 02:51 PM)Nina Wrote: OK, I think Johnny's mom is a little off too and some of her posts on FB etc seem pretty whack - however I really have no idea how I would react if something this horrific happened to me --------AND neither do you. My dad had a heart attack (that turned out NOT to be be fatal) and even I was surprised at my reacton - I literally freaked out trying to get to the hospital - Panic attack? Mind numbing fear? I don't know but I certainly didn't act like I would have guessed I might act if someone told me he was being rushed to the hospital. I was too scared to be rational so I can only imagine how this mother might have felt. And if you don't have teenagers - let me clue you into something......... A LOT of good kids from good families do drugs. And if they don't do them, they know and probably hang out with kids that do. I admit these kids do seem a little more "gangsta" than most but sadly a lot of kids today are street savvy. I would say MOST of them spoke pot - it is a social norm just like it was in the 70s.

Maytee does not act like I think I would act - like anyone I know would react - however sounds like she lives in a different world than me so I can't judge other than to say it sounds like she would benefit from some meds right now. But to all of you that are implying or flat out saying that she was involved in this - you are entitled to your opinion but that IS CRAZY! SHE IS NOT INVOLVED IN THIS. If you've ever had a teenager , you probably know the gnawing fear you get when your phone rings late at night - you always worry about them. Most kids would NEVER call a parent in the middle of the night unless it was very serious - and you can bet your ass that if one of my sons' friends called me at 2am even suggesting there might be a problem , I would panic and freak out as much or more than Maytee was.

All that being said, I do think TW is involved. At the very least she knows who did it, but I think she is more involved than that. If I had to guess, I'd say it was her bf and some of his friends that did this. This pregnant girl with 3 kids and prob a min wage job is out with friends "spoiling" themselves at the mall 2 days after this robbery is a lot more suspicious than Maytee's behavior. When her bf died a few months before this incident she constantly commented about it on FB but she's only made one minor reference to her 2 friends dying so terribly - she was the last "friend" to speak to these kids and should be traumatized but she is obviously not. I guess we'll have to wait and see..........

+1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 02-21-2011, 03:27 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM