Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-21-2011, 03:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 02:56 PM)shitstorm Wrote: (especially considering what sort of shit Maytee may have known Johnny was up to).

That's why I worded my post the way I did. Something is just too odd, other than the obvious that is. I don't think the mother was involved with the death of her son but, she jumped to conclusions immediately and she was very firm about it. That family continues to profess his innocence, to state that he was on the right path, his life had turned around, blah, blah, fuckin' blah, yet she immediately has a sense of foreboding that night. I'd love for her to come in here & explain that.

JC's family knew.

I posted this yesterday, it was on the Injustice Lisa Straub page:

Kassa Nova Your obviously a dumb ass bitch who knows nothing about johnny. Lisa lived in rich ville where she was able to pull the wool over her parents EYES! You are a cunt and will rot in hell for what you are doing to ONE family, while the other is sitting there BELIEVING that lisa's exboyfriend and friends arent SUSPECTS.
~~~~~~~~
Just another reason why I think Maytee, Johnny's father and the rest of their family KNEW what Johnny was up to, into, to say Lisa was able to pull the wool over her parent's eyes - implies that Johnny wasn't because his parents are streetwise and drugwise and knew what he was up too, JMO. - And Maytee's niece posted on there and she said, Lisa had problems for a long time and was into drugs too, hmmm well, somehow by saying that it tells me that Johnny's whole damn family knew what was going on with the drug business that Johnny and Lisa were involved with...JMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-21-2011, 03:35 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM