Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I wanted to share this local story with everyone: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?sectio...id=7969896
This woman disappeared from holland around the same time as lisa and johnny's murder. it could just be coincidence, but I people don't disappear in this area either.
Also, after reading all the posts (brain is glazed over...) check out post: 2782 "some work in the suburbs"!

Going back to my initial gut reaction was this was nasty. revenge, a message, related to drugs b4 I even heard anything more than the 1st presser. Also why if tiff thought johnny was in danger, why go over there to check. If she thought it was no big deal , why start calling people in the middle of the night worried. I would think my friends just screwed me over and ditched me. I'm not explaining correct. her reaction was at one point overly relaxed and at another overly concerned. If someone called me at 12:30 am about a friend not answering his cell I would be pissed they woke me up, and tell him maybe they don't like you and ditched you. (and this has been said by everyone, I know, kicking a dead horse, sorry)

maybe it was robbery and after johnny stabbed a few it pissed off the sadistic one in the bunch and it was go time? The whole thing is strange. At this point I woiuldn't be shocked by some crazy serial killer with a 409 bottle (like the website theory with the deer pictures). I think it really took a high level of mental sickness to carry out these murders.

Also if tiff was involved, what if she was supposed to show later to be the hero, let them out of the tape after the robbers had run off with the contents of the safe in their plasitc bags they brought. she walks in thnkning she;ll find them hog tied but unharmed, see's what happened, 'oh shit' , runs out closing the garage and starts putting together her story. the part about her going to the house ringing the doorbell conducting her own well check was to cover up if someone had just saw her there. I thnk it is alittle hollywood but Wanted to get it out there. trying to brainstorm ideas.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by notsure - 02-21-2011, 04:32 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM