Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
While the boards are quiet-I did have two instances in the past week where I was inadvertently dialed and received calls on my cell phone. First call was funny, second worried me.

First call-my husband was out with friends last weekend on a guy's night. His phone was in his pocket and I accidently got dialed and got to listen to a few minutes of guy talk-and the men think WE are gossips! lol.

Second call was two nights ago in the early evening. My Mom's cell dialed me and I could hear her talking to someone in a normal but muffled voice (I could not make out what anyone was saying) and I kept saying Mom loudly-she never responded and then a noise like something brushing against the phone and it went dead. I instantly called my Mom back and it went to voicemail. I tried to call her for 30 min straight and it would ring and go to voicemail and I left three messages. I tried calling her house too-no answer. Any other time I would not be worried but after reading this case...I was about to drive to her house so worried when she finally called me back. Turns out she was getting into her car and her phone hit something when she put it in her purse- she realized it and hit the button to disconnect the call while talking with a friend by her car without realizing it dialed me nad cut off the call and since she will not take calls while driving, she let it ring until she got home. That was a scary 30 min for me after reading about this case.

If Tiffany is telling the truth, I can see how it took her time to call others, IF JC said I'll call you back rather than indicated there was a prob. My first reaction about my Mom's call was this was not normal but I would def go to Mom's house to check it out before calling the police and I never would have thought much about it until this case. I imagine young people are up at all hours of the night and unless she heard a struggle or another reason to be concerned, why call police right away?IF she is being truthful, I can see why she called around and drove there first-same thing my gut told me to do getting the odd call from Mom. I have been a huge I think Tiffany did it person but now I am not sure... if she did not have the rap sheet and background she does, I do not think I would consider her at all based on the phone calls...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TellMeACrimeStory - 02-22-2011, 01:21 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM