Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-22-2011, 02:51 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: If Johnny was completely trying to escape his past and begin a better life, he wouldn't be hanging out with the social elite like Tiffany, have digital scales in his girlfriend's parent's house, and he sure wouldn't let Lisa around people like Tiffany.

It takes some weaning away from. I truly believe he was and perhaps these
were the things he was passing on. Just like smoking, getting clean from
drugs is not an overnight affair. Give him a chance. My guess is he was
really doing it or Lisa's parents would not have left town. I think Tiff was
Lisa's friend. Come on, there are fuck ups in all our friendship groups. Oh
wait, when I belonged to the country club they all acted alike but oh, the
apartments the men shared to take women, the shenanigans that went on.
The happy golf and tennis pros. It's everywhere. Don't expect Johnny
to turn over a new leaf and that leaf be supremely free of flaws. That is
not life.
[/quote]

It just doesn't seem like he was weaning.

Lisa was trying to get Tiffany a job with her...that's getting closer, not weaning.

V says he was hanging out with Johnny so much more the past two weeks.

I feel like Johnny was getting closer and closer to this (we all can agree) horrible crew. Everything we have seen on Tiffany's facebook, myspace, her friends' pages, her MOTHER'S page, shows that this is not a crew you try to get closer to if you are trying to turn your life around.

This sounds like a crew from Toledo who heard about a safe filled with $100,000, needed Johnny there to open it, and had Tiffany in on the whole thing with her phone calls and time lapses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ToledoNative - 02-22-2011, 02:58 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM