Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-21-2011, 05:36 PM)Spalding Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 05:34 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 05:26 PM)purplepegasus Wrote: Can someone fill me in on who M.J. is? I've got the rest of that story figured out. Also, I think that reply "Johnny who?" was VD being an asshole because the person spelled the name Johny. I'm not reading into that too much, but I saw the comment about the work in the suburbs! Crazy shit, niggas!

Purple I sent you a PM.
What's the point of the forum if the real info is being discussed in a sub-forum of PM's?

I was wondering if LC and Duchess might let us have reference thread, in the members only section, where we can post the FB and MySpace links of the peripheral playahs. That would really help me! I know I keep I saying I need a flow chart and people probably think I'm kidding but I'm not! I can't keep all the people straight and I can't figure out whose FB page to go to look at to locate the friends with various initials. I think the entire social circle is fascinating to explore and relevant to the case.

There used to be a really great show on murders, and I can't recall which cable channel had it or what it was called, so maybe someone here will remember. Seems like it was on Saturday afternoons and it was narrated by a guy with deep, kind of spooky voice. It was always about a murder, often higher society, such as doctors killing their wifes and those types of stories, and they'd start out with a great background on the town, the society, who went to what church, ran the grocery store, etc, and stuff like that. It wasn't a forensics show but more Dominic Dunne style, giving all the connections between the various people in the town and all the gossip. That fleshes out a story and makes it a lot more interesting, which we need because if I hear one more thing about where the car was parked, or what the key went to, I think I'm gonna scream.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 02-22-2011, 03:24 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM