Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-22-2011, 02:51 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: If Johnny was completely trying to escape his past and begin a better life, he wouldn't be hanging out with the social elite like Tiffany, have digital scales in his girlfriend's parent's house, and he sure wouldn't let Lisa around people like Tiffany.

It takes some weaning away from. I truly believe he was and perhaps these
were the things he was passing on. Just like smoking, getting clean from
drugs is not an overnight affair. Give him a chance. My guess is he was
really doing it or Lisa's parents would not have left town. I think Tiff was
Lisa's friend. Come on, there are fuck ups in all our friendship groups. Oh
wait, when I belonged to the country club they all acted alike but oh, the
apartments the men shared to take women, the shenanigans that went on.
The happy golf and tennis pros. It's everywhere.
Don't expect Johnny
to turn over a new leaf and that leaf be supremely free of flaws. That is
not life.
[/quote]

I get so confused by you Totally Curious Smiley_emoticons_smile Above you say that when you belonged to a country club Ohhhh the shenanigans that would go on there!! What with those professional golfers taking strange women back to these apartments they shared strictly for screwing :O

But then ONE post up you say:

Just in profession and parenting alone, Maytee Loses points to Lisa's mom.
Just in profession and parenting and spousal abuse J SR loses to Lisa's dad.
Just in family gatherings and holidays and physical surroundings Clarke's lose.
None of this makes them bad,but a bee in their bonnet it could be.

Soooo how do you gather that the Straubs are winners & the Clarkes are losers & honestly what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? How do you know for fact that Mr Straub wasn't one of those professional country club types who took strange women back to some disgusting apartment to shag? Spousal abuse? lol where is this coming from? In my time on this Earth I have learned that all types of shady shit go on behind closed doors in ALL places. Even in the burbs. It's just kept more hush hush there (Insert secret apartment here) I feel like this thread has turned into a bash Maytee & pick her every word apart, not so much because of the way she's publicly chosen to grieve but because of her record. She is wearing a scarlet letter but it's not an A... it's a C. C representing Convict. There has been nothing & I mean N-O-T-H-I-N-G released by LE reguarding Maytee. I don't know where this rumor started that she JUST filled a script of Percocet, which then snowballed into her filling a script of percocet to give to Johnny to sell, which then snowballed into her giving Johnny a script to sell but it didn't work out as planned so therefor she somehow set her son up to be robbed but then he somehow came up murdered. Insane

Please LE release if nothing else, a suspect(s) description. Russian

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 02-22-2011, 10:44 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM