Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-22-2011, 01:20 PM)notsure Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 10:15 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 08:59 AM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 01:02 AM)curious Wrote: DITTO...and let's not forget the fact you find it okay for your husband to catch a ride from someone you're going to accuse set your son up for murder not a half hour later....pleaaazzzzeeee

This is really baffling .... Tiff supposedly called Johnny's best friend's girlfriend first (Sherita/Shareda/Sharita/?), who wouldn't give her Maytee's number - can that be true? and if it is, why wouldn't she give her the number? Tiff can't be given the number for some unknown reason so Maytee has to find out from someone else indirectly, yet John Sr asks Tiff to drive him to the house. Why did he do that? How did he know her friend's mom would be home from work by then and she would have access to a car? Doesn't he have a car himself? How well did Tiff and Johnny's parents know each other? And how did they know each other? Were they friends, or only casual acquaintances - if so, how? Also, who was Johnny's best friend? I thought Ruben or Reuben was his name, but why hasn't his name come up again since?

1. why wouldn't she give her the number? I've had people call me & ask for a someones #. I don't give it out until I check with the the person who's # is being requested.

2. yet John Sr asks Tiff to drive him to the house. Why did he do that? Per Tiffanys testimony, after sharita calls Maytee, John Sr. calls Tiffany. Tiffany rehashes the story, tells John Sr she's going back by there & asks if he wants a ride. He accepts.

3. How did he know her friend's mom would be home from work by then and she would have access to a car? She was already out driving around. Per Tiffanys testimony, she had already been over to the Straubs to check out the scene before calling anyone to alert them of anything.

4. Doesn't he have a car himself? I cannot confirm nor deny that Smiley_emoticons_smile I've heard something about them having a van somewhere in this thread... I don't know where.

5. How well did Tiff and Johnny's parents know each other? And how did they know each other? Were they friends, or only casual acquaintances - if so, how? It sounded to me as if they did not know eachother prior to this incident.

6. who was Johnny's best friend? I've heard Rueben. I tried to look him up on FB after Ruebens mom posted on JCs online funeral registry but did not find any match. Apparently not everyone in the city has a FB. Same goes for a Sharita, nothing. I also used various spellings.

Freshbait, got a question i would like your input on. I feel tiff is in a "a few good men" logic loop. As a reminder of the movie nicholson's character says the victim was in danger, and that men take matters into their own hands, then later says that no one would defy his own order to not touch the victim. Applying this to our case here we have two options:

1) If we believe tiff heard johnny yelling and fighting with someone while she was on the phone then why go over there like shes going to save the day (wonder woman?) and why wait 2 fucking hours to get some real help about it.

2) if we believe tiff heard johnny casually say "I will call you back" then why the need to panick. they arent answering phones, so what.! so your going to drive 20 minutes to see why.? maybe they just decided to do something else and didn't want to include her. They arent answering the door, again so what. they didn't go back to your house, so what. these things don't then require someone to raise the alarm and wake everyone up to go over there and kick in doors. these things alone aren't indicators of foul play. hence why cops didn't enter the residence. Everyone starts to panick b/c a call isn't answered in the middle of the night.? shit they could have just been sleeping and turned off the ringer/ phone.

This goes back to my first gut reaction, someone who was trying to get help for the victims knew of a real danger, something beyond just missed phone calls, something beyond what was on the surface, to start reacting to a phone call ignored. my question is, what could that real know imminent danger be? or is it all a bs set up with fake phone calls etc.

Thus the bullshit logic loop. It doesn't seem it can really be option 1 or 2. it doesn't seem to make a bit of logical sense and when you go back and forth between options 1 and 2 you realize that at some point in this narrative there is a point where the story crumbles. your thought?

My thoughts are this: I don't believe the phone call happened the way it's been said that it did. So in my mind, the whole "Who are you?" "What are you doing?" "What do you want?" With or without "bro" thrown in there, is irrelevant. I do believe there was a phone call, I do believe this was a set up which took multiple people to carry out. This is kinda how I see it played out, in my mind. I'm don't mean to implicate anyone as of yet. This is just MY THEORY:

Johnny is at VDs house with BA just before he has to leave to get Lisa from work. They had just started hanging out again from what VD has stated publicly. Johnny leaves to get Lisa, a phone call is made that he has left & where he's headed. Tiffany calls Johnny at around 11. We know this, what we don't know for fact is what was said on the phone call. I believe the phone call was made to find out his exact location & what exactly he was doing. There may have also been some stalling. Maybe the 1st time Tiffany called he wasn't home yet so she called back again to find out if he was home yet. (In her version this would have been when she called him back to tell him she was going to the store, this is also why I don't think it was ever intended for Johnny to pick her up) I believe who ever was to do the invasion was with Tiffany that night prior to the invasion. I think it's possible they were dropped off there at the Straubs. I think it's possible that Tiffany went to pick them up when it was done. This would account for Tiffany being there. For anyone who says Why didn't anyone see Tiffany there picking up a group of people: If this was a 3 car garage maybe she pulled into one of the spots in the gargae to load up her passangers? Also Tiffany states that she drove back by her house to see if they had left to pick her up. This could be when Tiffany drops off the people involved. While making her stop at home she calls Sherita and says "OMG I think somethings happened to Johnny I heard XYZ so I went over to the house & saw XYZ... do you think I should call his Mom?" This covers her on why she made the initial phone call to Johnny twice & why she was at the house ringing the door bell (Which could have also been a que to let the perps know it was her there to pick them up. Kinda like I'll ring the door bell 5 times & knock twice) They would not want to use cell phones knowing that they can be traced with pings & call logs. This wasn't for robbery, I think it was staged to look that way OR if it was for robbery it was secondary & it was drugs they wanted or if I really want to stretch it I could even say that the drug periphenalia found was planted. How hard is it to carry little pieces of platic bag in your pocket?

That's about all I've got so far & I may even tweek it a little here & there but I think everyone gets my idea.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 02-22-2011, 02:34 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM