Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-22-2011, 02:19 AM)toledoarea Wrote: Which still leaves me clueless as to why VD was gone for a week after the murders. No facebook, no nothing. Then a week later on the 8th of Feb. all of a sudden he pops up on MJ facebook and says hey, sorry for not catchin up with you. I had to hide out for a while. Call me on some new number cuz I don't have a "FONE" anymore. Why no "FONE"? Was it one of those disposable "fones" that drug dealers use to deter LE? Wasn't there many "FONES" found at the scene? Maytee said johnnys "fone" was by/on his body. Then there were reports of "fones" being broken and scattered at the crime scene. Taking off for a little over a week might be enough time to hide your wounds without your "fone" to talk to anybody. Wounds being that someone might have given you if they were fighting for their life.

I agree old acquaintances/old neighborhood rules may have had a lot to do with it and some jealousy that he was with that girl from "rich ville"....

(02-22-2011, 02:29 AM)ToledoNative Wrote: It needs to be looked at that when the intruders got into the house, they felt comfortable being in the house for a little while.

Whether Tiffany was on the phone with Johnny or not when the intruders were there, the crime had to have taken some time.

THEY WERE READING CENTRAL SECURITY DOCUMENTS, FOR GOODNESS SAKES.

The method of murder was not a gun shot, it was a slow suffocation.

They ransacked the hell out of the master bedroom.

They knew they could be in there for some time...like a guaranteed two hours, let's say. I think Tiffany was involved, was the "lookout", was the alibi, was the way in, was the connection!

I too believe this, they took their time and this is probably true.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-22-2011, 02:42 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM