Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-22-2011, 08:18 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 08:09 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 08:00 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 07:53 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 07:42 PM)lawheeze Wrote: I don't think the perps put much thought into preserving a happy ending for Johnny and Lisa. The tape was only for the purpose of killing them. If you throw your loot and drugs into a bag, you don't tape the bag shut. You just carry it out.

Tightly taped bags and tied hands indicates to me that the perps didn't care if they died at best and deliberately wanted them dead at worst. But it has occurred to me that Tiff may have thought there was a chance they could be saved when she raised the alarm, and even that it may have been part of the reason she offered to drive John Sr to the house.

i agree... i don't think they wanted them to live or be found alive. they could have left them in a way that assured they would live if that was the case rather than counting on someone finding them before they died or sending someone (tiff) back to the house to "save" them. it's way too complicated.
for example... if they wanted them to live but not see their faces they could have used blindfolds vs. bags. if they wanted them to live after they used the bags to scare the shit out of them they could have ripped holes in the backs of the bag right before they took off... something to that effect... JMO.

I never thought of blindfolds, but you're right - the bags and the tape around them must mean they were meant to die. But a part of me thinks that when Tiff was told about what had gone down (say when she picked them up or when they were concocting their alibis), SHE may have thought they had a fighting chance because she hadn't been in the house and seen them for herself. Maybe I'm giving her credit for having a small piece of a heart that night, I don't know....

I agree with you except for one small part. I do think Tiffany was in the house at some point. Here's why... On the very 1st 911 call Maytee says that Tiffany told her the house was ransacked & she repeats that again numerous times in retelling what Tiffany told her. Well here at Mock Tiffany says that's a lie, however I don't see her as a trustworthy person & what a cawinkydink that the house is indeed ransacked, just not where Maytee said Tiffany told her.... the kitchen cabinets were open & the house looked ransacked. It's my belief that Tiffany slipped on that one. As soon as I heard that it was the upstairs bedrooms that had been ransacked I thought, Hmmmm now how did the word ransacking come up before anyone had entered the house? Maytee said Tiffany told her that & if that's true how did Tiffany see the condition of the upstairs from the outside/ground floor?

Or was Tiffany genuinely concerned and called Serita (sp) who knew
the perpetrators and called them and knew the state of the house and
then called Maytee?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TotallyCurious - 02-22-2011, 08:24 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM