Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-22-2011, 05:01 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 04:48 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 03:57 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 02:46 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Talked to my brother again today. He says the FBI contacted his boss to get info on a newly former employee. (I won't give the name unless I have permission to) BUT I looked up this person on FB. He's a 20 yr old male, looks like he joined FB at the end of January & right on the top of his FB friends is AG/AP.

Could that newly former employee and the suspect EastcoastKat refers to below be the same GUY?

To: TotallyCurious

I post here the previous entry. Its vague and gathered from another bulletin board and cannot be tested for its veracity....but I would answer your question as Its entorely possible....

(02-20-2011 04:45 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:

1ST PERSON:
I was told that it is concerning the murder of Lisa and Johnny. I have no idea of what his initials are. I don't believe the neighbors know him personally. From what I was told he knows he's a suspect and has been hiding out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if this guy has anything to do with the case they'll find him soon.

Zero. would this male person who is hiding out have worked with Lisa?
Does any one know if Johnny had a job?

- EastCoastKat - 02-20-2011 04:45 PM

This was posted at another site I go to for updates:
TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH!

1ST. PERSON:
I was just told to be careful and to keep my doors locked because the police have a suspect that lives a few streets away. They questioned the neighbors as to when they last

saw him and said he is a suspect in a double homicide. They have been there several times to arrest him and he has not been home. I can't believe this! I was just told to be

careful and keep my doors locked 2 weeks ago because there was a murder suspect a few streets away. The next thing I knew the area was swarming with undercover agents

and dogs..... They arrested the man that shot and killed his boss from that fork lift company that very evening!

2N PERSON:
sounds like you need to move

1ST PERSON:
Believe me the thought has crossed my mind more than once. I've lived here for four years and during this time it's been very peaceful. It's just been the last few weeks that it's

gotten a little crazy. Someone busted the neighbors door in a few weeks ago at 8 in the evening. I heard the noise. It sounded like a car crash it was so loud. She was in

bed(she has to get up early) and came out yelling "What the hell" It scared them and they took off.. She doesn't own any modern eletronics and has a 15 yr old tv. She said

she's going to put a sign up that says if you want my tv just ask... Don't break my door. How Sad!!!

2ND PERSON:
Adding. if you're referring to the suspect in the Clarke, Straub murders, what are the initials of the suspect in question, if you don't mind my asking?

1ST PERSON:
I was told that it is concerning the murder of Lisa and Johnny. I have no idea of what his initials are. I don't believe the neighbors know him personally. From what I was told

he knows he's a suspect and has been hiding out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if this guy has anything to do with the case they'll find him soon.

Okay, I remember that post. Makes me think of VD who one of our members (toledoarea?) said was gone from FB for a week and came back needing a "fone".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 02-22-2011, 10:07 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM