Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-22-2011, 09:45 PM)notsure Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 08:56 PM)wanttoknow Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 08:35 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote: SOMEBODY has to know something!!! Locals, what are you hearing?

I've heard rumors it was AP.

Important! someone help my memory. is AP the army and Iraq veteran? was he also one of the 475 entertainment with the snitch clothing? who had the snitch tat? he is tiff's bf correct? (sorry I lost track at prof plum in the billiards room with the candle stick)

if this wasn't first a hit with the robbery as only 2nd thought, then it was a robbery that ended in murder. so what sends it to the level of such a sadisitic murder? assume the bags were to carry the loot. the tape to tape up the victims. But then Johnny stabbed them. that pissed off the mentally sickest of the crew that said fuck no I'll show you. who of the group that have been listed here seems the most evil?

I think original plan was tape them up, take their shit, tiff shows up later as a hero to let them out of the tape. the murders left garage door up so tiff could enter. she goes in and sees it went very wrong, starts to panick as well as get her story staight.

any thougts. I know its just bs guessing but without a presser I have nothing else to do. I have to admit, being that I live in the area this has spooked me. I don't think I have let my doors be unlocked for one second since this happened. course it doesn't help to sit here and read this and think about it all day. just reinforces the spooked feeling. keep looking over my shoulder in my own home.

No, Tiffany's BF is AP/AG. His brother is M"P"Y, and I beleive he was the one who posted about being an Iraqi vet...and I THINK may also have some involvement with 475E (but not sure about that).

I don't get the part about thieves bringing plastic bags to carry the loot out...that seems too far-fetched to me. Most homes have plenty of bags or other carrying devices.

And I also have always believed that the murders were intentional - as opposed to maybe "ripping a hole in the bag" so they could survive. If JC and LS had survived, imagine the shit that would roll when it was reported...and not likely that LS would've kept quiet, even if JC hadn't wanted to (to not snitch).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by DCTim - 02-22-2011, 10:23 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM