Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 12:23 AM)seasontickets Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 11:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 11:14 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: I agree with Lady Cop and whoever else said it on here...

Johnny and Lisa pulled the car into the garage and left the garage door open, since they figured they would be leaving soon.

Johnny and Lisa were on the phone with Tiffany when Johnny said he was walking out the kitchen door that connects to the garage, along come the intruders.

The altercation takes place immediately in the kitchen and they are killed. If this is what happened, then they were killed as soon as the intruders came in, which means this is not a "robbery gone bad".

they still could have been there seeking the "safe". but imagine...Johnny grabs a knife when he sees the danger and life or death struggle ensues.
i still don't believe murder was the intent. but it escalated. so they used what was at hand, household items.

i may well change my thinking when more details emerge from LE. but that was my initial reaction when it was first reported.

I really believe the killers emulated what they've seen in movies. Particualarly a scene from the movie "Unthinkable" when Samuel L. Jackson's character puts a bag over the head of the person he is questionings head to get him to talk. It's just my gut feeling. I also think it was some local thugs who are connected with however was at that house the night before when they were having the so called "get-to-gether".

Whatever the reason, I truly believe it backs right up to a plan
by Mama. "I should have not let him go. I should have gone myself."
No tears. Certifiably sociopathic. No one is talking--- feeling like they
are in a hopeless situation. Something is wrong, really wrong in
HollandMaumee/Sylvania/LucasCounty.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TotallyCurious - 02-23-2011, 12:27 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM