Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 01:58 AM)toledoarea Wrote: The word around town is that Maytee has family in cuba with deep ties to drugs and drug cartels. Years ago John Sr was busted with alot of heroin. He is out of jail a little early considering his criminal history along with the amount of drugs he was busted with. Maybe he snitched, who knows? These drug cartels don't play. They may not do something to you, but they might hurt your most valuable possesion(johnny jr.) for revenge. Maybe John Sr worked for Maytee's family in the drug profession. Anyway, the murders were so professional that the FBI is involved. Why? Because the fish is too big to fry for local LE. Think about it. It's been almost a month with no word of any suspects. Do you really think that these low life chumps that hangs with Tiffany could commit such a murder that the FBI is involved and they still have no clues. This was a professional hit, period. Maybe Maytee knew she owed money and told these hit men where money could be found (lisas house). Maybe Maytee said "okay, I know we owe money. We don't have it, but we know where money is" Lisas house with a safe. Maybe Maytee told these hitmen to go to lisas while Johnny was picking up lisa from work. Being that these guys are from Cuba, maybe they didn't know where longacre ln was and was still there robbing the place when Johnny and lisa came back home. Maybe Maytee set it up so that Johnny would go pick up Tiffany with Lisa after Lisa got off work to make sure the house was robbed first. Maybe Lisa told Johnny she wanted to change out of her stinky restaurant clothes first before they went anywhere. Who knows? Regardless, this was a professional hit, we'll never know who did it, and the people that do know don't want bags over their heads.

This was pink's thinking, way back in the beginning of thread - a professional hit. Certainly, this isn't like the classic hit man who is an ace shot and uses a silencer. This was a torture killing.

I had a spell where I wondered if Maytee had set up a burglary, but I changed my mind on that. If she would do that, she could have invited Johnny & Lisa to dinner and made sure they weren't there. Why risk a tight time frame and her son getting harmed? I don't think for one minute she wanted Johnny at risk.

That Maytee is Cuban sure has not escaped my attention. More than once I've wondered aloud if her people came in the Mariel boat lift (hard core Cuban criminals who destroyed Florida). If she has connections with a crowd like that then anything is possible. For whatever reason, it seems that the closer you get to the equator the more ruthless people are. Doesn't even matter if they're born up north.

I noticed that those beach photos of Johnny & Lisa were in Florida. I think Lisa's shorts said something about Florida on them, anyway, so I assumed it was Florida. If it was, where did they get the money to go to Florida? Who were they there seeing? Big time, ruthless, drug traffickers, perhaps? Cubanos?

How would Tiffany and her band of goons fit into all of this?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 02-23-2011, 05:32 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM