Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-22-2011, 11:31 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 11:26 PM)kfran Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 11:18 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 11:14 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: I agree with Lady Cop and whoever else said it on here...

Johnny and Lisa pulled the car into the garage and left the garage door open, since they figured they would be leaving soon.

Johnny and Lisa were on the phone with Tiffany when Johnny said he was walking out the kitchen door that connects to the garage, along come the intruders.

The altercation takes place immediately in the kitchen and they are killed. If this is what happened, then they were killed as soon as the intruders came in, which means this is not a "robbery gone bad".

Here's where you all got me thinking...

Tiffany said she did not hear Lisa's voice in the background when Johnny was arguing and hanging up the phone.

Was she, in fact, upstairs changing out of her work clothes? This would make sense. Did she start to change, hear Johnny downstairs and come running down with these pink and black pants that were found under her?

Would she wear pink and black interband pants?? And what are they anyway?

Interband pants are pants/leggings that alternate colors in stipe form i.e.; black-pink-black-pink

I doubt Lisa would wear something like that, judging from all the pics I've seen of her. Her "gangsta" friends wouldn't be caught dead in that, no pun intended.

So many just weird things collected from the crime scene. Like the pants, the key (leaving a key behind could be damning evidence), PIECES of white bags, tape. HELLO! TAPE! That stuff grabs all DNA, hair fibers, clothing fibers. You'd have to be an idiot gangsta wannabe to use tape at a crime scene.

I don't hthink Lisa HAD "gangsta" friends; I think JC did. And I certainly can imagine her wearing leggings like that - on a cold January night.

And to the poster who questioned "why the kitchen?" where things could possibly be observed by neighbors - keep in mind it was late on a cold, Sunday night in January...most people were likely asleep or ready for it, and had their curtains closed, not paying attention to what's happening outdoors, since things rarely happened outdoors in that neighborhood....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by DCTim - 02-23-2011, 05:57 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM