Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 01:16 AM)Spalding Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:10 AM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:07 AM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:01 AM)Spalding Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 12:55 AM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: [quote='toledoarea' pid='133474' dateline='1298436805']
I'm not sure if you've seen this Mr. Z or not, but looking at him in the infamous picture and then looking at some of Johnny's pictures, even with Johnny's hands duct taped behind his back, I think Johnny would destroy this Mr. Z guy. No matter how strung out or desperate for drugs he was. Let's face it, Johnny had did jail time and was a fairly large young man. Some 135lbs minor is not gonna overpower Johnny. Now if you're saying Tiff, Mr. Z, and maybe two other guys that fit in the toyota carrola drove over to the house and overpowered Johnny and Lisa, that I'd believe. Mind you, although Tiffany is a capital E for Ediot, she is pregnant. A mother with even a little bit of common sense would avoid a physical confrontation with the thought of a miscarriage. One would hope anyway

Quote:I find it hard to believe that a spontaneous crime would culminate with a manner of death this unusual. There are many more convenient ways to subdue and kill someone. The thorough search in the bedroom for the safe also suggests premeditation.

Another good point. I really have to wonder if the suspects brought the tape/bags or got it from the house. I wish they would release more information! Lisa's parents would be able to confirm if that was possibly from their home. And about the safe... again, Mr. Z and Tiff had hung out w/JC and Lisa a few times at the house.. JC could have mentioned the safe at any of those times, or even at the party. Might as well look for that safe after the attack

also to add to this.. I doubt they went to the house with weapons. First because they didn't anticipate the attack, and I don't think someone as young and broke as Z could get a gun. He could have perhaps had a pocket knife

Then how would he have subdued a bigger man without leaving any other signs of significant trauma (as disseminated by LE)?

There very well good of been a gun involved used to subdue them, and probably used to pistol whip LS which would explain the blood from her head...let's face it, T's crowd is known to carry concealed weapons

Also wondering if the reason for the cell phones being found in pieces was to erase text messages. If I'm not mistaken records only show when a text message was sent/received but not the actual message itself

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by curious - 02-23-2011, 10:50 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM