Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 11:45 AM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 11:39 AM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 11:24 AM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: So, these Interband pants got me thinking....this is Ohio...who calls them Interband? Why not Yoga pants? I never even heard the two toned colors being called Interband before and I'm quite the clothes whore. So, I did a little more research because I thought that word "Interband" was too complicated for just two different color yoga pants.

There is a store called "Interband" out of Largo, Florida. It is a leather apparel store. Could it be that they are Interband pants because the tag on them says "Interband" and she ordered/bought them from an Interband store?? AND, didn't somone say that those vacation pictures were from Florida?

Just throwing that out there.

this certainly could be... BUT i think we may be worrying too much about the pants and what they are and what they should be called etc. while i could be very wrong, i'm don't think it's relevant. my guess is that they are pants such as the yoga pants someone posted a picture of and someone just threw some random made up term for the name of pants.
this sweater is described as:
"korean style interband high collar sweater"
(i believe because of the varied bands of color... hope this picture works)
[Image: gallery.php?id=1115759]

I completely agree that it's neither here nor there what the pants look like etc however, the way they describe the pants being underneath her head opposed to around her neck or just simply next to her, makes me wonder if somehow someone placing the pants under her head was a sign of compassion in some way..or to make a statement. I know it sounds stupid that somone would show compassion if they had tortured her but the wording of how the pants were placed is just weird to me... under her head...

Once again, the people who killed Johnny and Lisa are PSYCHOPATHS. Stone cold killers, and sadistic on top of that.

Someone either tried to strangle her with the pants or they were there because she was getting dressed and they were dropped in the attack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 02-23-2011, 05:48 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM