Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 07:32 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 07:15 PM)curious Wrote: I hate to even say this or think this, but I'm still holding on to my theory about this crime hitting closer to home than anyone would like to imagine...

Does anyone question the fact JC, Sr. caught a ride with T that night while Maytee stayed behind and rode with cousin? If it's b/c of the two younger ones, what did she find a babysitter for them at 1 AM? ABOVE all as I've stated before, you're not going to catch a ride with someone who less
than an hour later accuse them of NOT murder mind you, but rather "setting up" a murder...doesn't make one bit of sense to me at all...

And what the hell did the dad and T do while they were at the house, obviously they didn't walk around and inspect anything due to lack of footprints?

I don't know, but I understand what you're saying. Something is just 'off', IMO, about that whole, 'going over to the house' thing...I've given up on all the FB characters, now. It only confuses me, LOL. I'm still giving Tiffany the benefit of the doubt, right now. I can't make any sense at all, as to why she would put herself at the crime scene. There was really no need to do that, had she set Johnny up. I STILL think Johnny came into a fairly large amount of dope that day, & I also think Johnny had bragged about a safe, being in that house. Either way, there was money to be made, whether money from a (nonexistent) safe, or large amount of dope. JMO

Maybe when Johnny went to watch the game he ripped somebody off (drugs) they figured out it was him, went to his house to get their drugs. Killed him and lisa to make a statement. Fuck Wit My Stash I'll Fuck You Up!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by SayWhat123 - 02-23-2011, 08:00 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM